Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

And so it all comes to a close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Finally Lurekus last ambition has come to fruition. He destroyed itself by trying to destroy Uthrol. It took ... a decade, but his dream will finally come true! Har Har Har Har!

What a big damn part of my life this game was. Definitely an experience. Met some great people here. Had immense fun.
    I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Comment

Guyz....

FIENDISH THINGY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

I tried adding you on steam but it says you are a private account.

I'm saddened beyond believe about the closure of GR. I met my wife there.

I wish there was something we could all get into together again, with a living and active staff to keep things working smooth yanno?

Anyway, Lurk, Hecate, even smarmy a little bit, miss all you guys, and those years playing together.

~Bobby
      Netze the Pharoah Mummy
      Storyguide_Shinerbob
      Jeremiah the Lich
      Puzz the Sphinx
      Murder the Ghoul
      Maybe a vampire at some point too
      Someone named Samaurant maybe?

Rest in piece yous guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFire View Post

It really was! I 100% owe my mad typing skills to this game itís pretty sad that it fell by the wayside like it did
        Man Coldfire. My brother from down under.. what have you been doing for the last fifteen years?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptaliesin View Post

Man Coldfire. My brother from down under.. what have you been doing for the last fifteen years?
          Remember how Winter went MIA mining shadow and lost his mind and became corrupted by shadow? I’m an underground shadow (coal) miner now have been for 10 years lol. Also 3 kids 14-8 and married for 5
          Rythgen says:
          "arg! i would defend myself but my massive schlong prevents me from moving!"
          The current rune bearer is Jinn the Hydra, who is located very far away to the northeast at a hot shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFire View Post

Remember how Winter went MIA mining shadow and lost his mind and became corrupted by shadow? I’m an underground shadow (coal) miner now have been for 10 years lol. Also 3 kids 14-8 and married for 5
            Lol, wow! If we never speak again, and I think of GR, friends there, or anyone mentions cold fire or coal miners, I'm going to picture you deep in a mine, muttering under your breath "My name is winter. The shadow calls to me. It needs me. I need it. All of the world depends on the black rock that I bring them." And hissing when you come back to the sunlight covered in the stuff.

I'm okay with that visual.

And grats on fatherhood man =) I'm in that club too. Been married for 14 years, I have a 17 year old step daughter, and two more 8 (girl) 7 (boy), future gamers. I dont dig up coal, but

I do "mentor" young "Uglies" as a highschool math teacher. Algebra 2 to be precise. Mentor. Remember that ability they nerfed and made every leader give up in GR, and cause an avalanche of disinterest in the game? Yah, I do that for a living now, and they should have made it more powerful. Just like the real world, Mentors are never appreciated enough. XD

I wouldnt trade it, or my family for anything though.

Everyone else's turn! What are you doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptaliesin View Post

Everyone else's turn! What are you doing now?
              In short: I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Currently a graduate student/laboratory assistant. After that? Wherever opportunity leads.

I guess the closest I've come to being my character IRL was working as a pest control tech and using a thermal fogger.
              I can neither confirm nor deny whether I was cackling maniacally under my respirator the whole time...

Originally posted by Rythgen
              Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Working...
              X