Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*Sniffle*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sniffle*

I miss Tarvok.
    The specter

I miss Tarvok, too. ;__;
    <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

and me..... *sob*
      Rythgen says:
      "arg! i would defend myself but my massive schlong prevents me from moving!"
      The current rune bearer is Jinn the Hydra, who is located very far away to the northeast at a hot shaft.

Comment

Come back Tarrrvok!

*sets up a box with a stick holding it up. Written on the side is, 'Free gouda cheese in here!'* *eyeshifts*
        Vote for GR!
        El. Psy. Congroo.
        Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

Agreed.

Tarvok needs to email me asap at tlaxcala@charter.net
          I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

I miss Tarvok too...all the sooper gouda times. ;__;

Comment

Where did Tarvok go anyways?
              Marx the Lich
              Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Where do you think he went?

We burned down his igloo, and now he pays for rent instead of GR. Oops.

Comment

Hrm...he lived in an igloo? I s'pose it would have good refridgeration for the gouda cheese.
                  Marx the Lich
                  Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Working...
                  X