Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Letum, a History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo257 View Post
    Darn you. :c

Ah... I miss the Fallen so much. So many friends made that are all mostly gone. Siiiiigh... How I miss the good ol' days of GR. But I'll continue to lurk until accounts are free. :3
    We look forward to having you back.

I wasn't around for all of the history, but it sure does bring back memories...

Comment

Haha, nawww <3

Tis alright, plan is falling into place nicely. Knowing you'll def. come back come free accounts is satisfactorily awesome.

~ Nala the Lich ~
      We see that which is there, that which I can show you, is entirely something else.

Comment

I remember the wars over Red Well, Letum, and Chimera-land. Good times indeed. I think free accounts will be our definite chance of seeing this return. I seriously can't wait.
        -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Chimera land? You mean Larou Valley?

Aaaand.. just to nit pick.

Originally posted by Malice View Post
          Redwall Isle - The island the Horde's lair is currently on.
          Originally posted by Dvea View Post
          ..The swamps and woods south of Redwall slowly build up with corpses as they take down any human in their path.
          Your spelling and space fill me with sadness.
          Vote GR
          Vote GR
          Originally posted by A Dwarf Engineer
          Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Redric View Post
            Chimera land? You mean Larou Valley?

Aaaand.. just to nit pick.

(Quote)

Your spelling and space fill me with sadness.

And this is how you bait Redric into a conversation.

What were your favorite Red Well/Letum/Chimera Land war moments, Redric?
            -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post

What were your favorite Red Well/Letum/Chimera Land war moments, Redric?
              I dont think you have to bait Redric into anything, Trolling is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSn...eature=related
                Vote GR
                Vote GR
                Originally posted by A Dwarf Engineer
                Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!

Comment

Heeeeey yoou guys.

Comment

Oh look, It's a Laso

Comment

Working...
                    X