Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Thanks Wyrhtan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Wyrhtan!

I realize its been said before but I think its time that we again thank Wyrhtan for all he does. The game has significantly improved since you started. So.

THANKS!
    Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
    Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
    Toasty: o.o
    Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
    <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
    StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

true story.

Comment

Thanks! Have some pie!
      SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Thanks for your hard work.
        -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Your target is no longer visible in that direction, so have a free roundtime!

Characters should no longer receive a roundtime when using a ranged splash attack on foes moved after the attacker scanned the target's location.
          I almost died.
          acepius0@gmail.com

Comment

A god among men. Splash kills fixed... oh hell yeah.
            Marx the Lich
            Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrhtan View Post
              Ugly spawns should no longer appear in inappropriate places due to player movement during the spawning process. In addition, it should be a bit easier for weaker monsters to escape the spawns of stronger monsters in some cases.

Trapping should no longer award inappropriately high amounts of favor in certain cases. Snare traps should now give slightly more favor when they are more tactically viable.

Grunts should no longer pile on top of each other to get at their targets, and instead only approach their foe in limited numbers.

I don't know about any of you, but for a teleport-monger like me, it got really annoying having to make sure I spawned then ran a bit to teleport off, not wanting to bring any uglies into Dorm-A.

Thanks for the hard work
              -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
                I don't know about any of you, but for a teleport-monger like me, it got really annoying having to make sure I spawned then ran a bit to teleport off, not wanting to bring any uglies into Dorm-A.

Thanks for the hard work
                Actually, I kinda miss being able to get two-three spawns in a single room because of how spawning used to work...

But it's nice to know that he's looking out for bugs like this! >_>;
                Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
                "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

GameMasters on Duty

Aldwyn
                  New staff?!?
                  Marx the Lich
                  Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Originally posted by Fangor View Post
                    New staff?!?
                    He's been around a few days. Maybe we'll see an increase in updates soon!
                    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
                    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

He's gotta learn the system first
                      Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

Working...
                      X