Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Returning Players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Players?

I'm seeing a lot of returning players lately. A good number, actually.

Grendel's Minions

Usuichii the Vampire Anonymous
    Kabar the Ogre Zan the Gryphon
    Kitiy the Sphinx Chemro the Mummy
    Haral the Spirit Anonymous
    Anonymous Anonymous
    Babayaga the Hag
    Lookin' good!
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

*cheers*

Comment

Hehe..yay ^.^!
      Lead Apprentice Embinder
      ---
      Artair says:
      Do you do drugs?
      ---
      Damocles hugs you.
      ---

Comment

I'm getting a job soon so the incoming money should allow me to come back, hopefully.
        Marx the Lich
        Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

We see you IG all the time, and WB Kitiy.

Comment

Yup. Kitiy convinced me to rejoin, and as such she manipulated me into paying for her account. >_>;

Maybe this time I'll level up a social to a useful level, instead of just being a wimpy little Cerberus.
            Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
            "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

*performs an anti-jinxing chant*

I see even more! Don't have a copy and paste, but went up to around 12 today and saw 3-4 new faces!

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Even more.

Code:
                Grendel's Minions

Usuichii the Vampire                   Anonymous                           
                 Phaze the Lich                         Nadriel the Cerberus                
                 Kitiy the Sphinx                       Vaytian the Mummy                   
                 Anonymous                              Kabar the Ogre                      
                 Artair the Basilisk                    Nelwenz the Minotaur                
                 Babayaga the Hag

And as for my clan...
                Code:
                Usuichii's Laboratory

Master:
                ------------------------
                 Usuichii the Vampire (Online)

Clan:
                ------------------------
                 Phaze the Lich                         Vaytian the Mummy                   
                 Anonymous                              Kabar the Ogre                      
                 Nelwenz the Minotaur

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Code:
                   Usuichii the Vampire                   Binetu the Jaguar Ghoul             
                   Golane the Mummy                       Hecate the Vampire                  
                   Artair the Basilisk                    Andrias the Spirit                  
                   Nadriel the Cerberus                   Nelwenz the Minotaur                
                   Toasty the Wildfire Gryphon            Kabar the Ogre                      
                   Placiet the Imp                        Anonymous
                  Woo! Twelve people online, and 3-4 returners in one day!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Make that 14.

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
                      Make that 14.
                      And that's only at one time. There are other active players not currently online. It's certainly a start.

-----------------

Comment

Yeah I'm not coming back. You can thank Usuichii for ruining the game for me every time I log in.

Comment

Oh stick a fork in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catobelpas View Post
                            Yeah I'm not coming back. You can thank Usuichii for ruining the game for me every time I log in.
                            You refuse to play the game because of the actions of a single player?

-----------------

Comment

Originally posted by Catobelpas View Post

Wow. What did he supposedly do so awful this time? Kill you at a fane?
                              Scoundrel the Mummy
                              Leader of Scoundrel's Lair
                              ~Your better leader~

Comment

Working...
                              X