Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Returning Players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow night, but only for the players?

Code:
     Grendel's Minions

Usuichii the Vampire                   Tvurba the Lich                     
     Meijha the Mercenary Minotaur          Anuu the Lich                       
     Yearn the Spirit                       a cowardly one                      
     Hecate the Vampire                     Kitiy the Sphinx                    
     Babayaga the Hag                    

StoryGuides on Duty

Diakonos                               Pence                               

GameMasters on Duty
     Koyo                                   Morven                              
     Svyn
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

• Should have probably been posting more of these sooner, but oh well:

Code:
      =[Grendel's Minions]==========================================================
       Teyagi the Mummy                       Usuichii the Vampire                
       Sabine the Vampire                     Thull the Mummy                     
       Rythgen the Devilish Minotaur          Tvurba the Lich                     
       Korky the Ogre                         Anuu the Lich                       
       Ophsidian the Wyvern                   Ahlhamet the Mummy                  
       Petra the Vampire                      Babayaga the Hag                    

=[StoryGuides on Duty]========================================================
       Pence

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

• Code:
        Grendel's Minions

Tvurba the Lich                        Usuichii the Vampire                
         Kitiy the Sphinx                       Marsooth the Vampire                
         Yarv the Grimalkin                     Lavelix the Phoenix                 
         Sancin the Troglodyte                  Arrow the Kobold                    
         a cowardly one                         Vevae the Scarab                    
         Babayaga the Hag                    

StoryGuides on Duty

Pence
        What are you doing, ambushing us? *squints*

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

• Returning Players

This is rather embarrassing. I have played GR before but it has been so long I forgot most of it. I don't even remember my monster's name or who she hung out with. Anywho, I have more time these days and thought I would give online rpg's another go. I remember GR was a lot of fun, so here I am. Forgive me if I am a bit slow at first, I have forgotten sooo much you might as well consider me a brand newbie!

Comment

• Welcome back! What is the name of your new monster, so we can pick on you?
            Korky the Ogre
            Master Builder, Head Trapper, Mining Foreman, Demolitions Expert

Comment

• Just taking a shot in the dark here, but it might be Suel

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
              X