Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Terminology and Quick Help Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thanks Usu, you just reminded me of all the hilarious times in the shrine of people touching it over and over to die.
    Archimage
    Formerly known as Lord of Silence
    Formerly Head of Administrative Affairs for Usuichii's Lab
    Formerly a member of the Dark Dragoons.
    Formerly leader and master architect of the Labyrinth.

Comment

I remember trying out different ways to kill myself, then they gave us suicide. I thought it was cool I could die in the air, or that it was different if I was or wasn't near a wall on the ground >.>

Simplistic times~
      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

"Obsidian Tier - No level or tier limit to Obsidian Tier, minimum level to enter is 700."

Minimum is at least 400. Dunno if this was a recent change.
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Copper 0-50
          Bronze 50-150
          Iron 150-400
          Steel 400-700
          Obsidian 700+

That is the social ranges.

The ranges for wanderers is -completely- different, where steel tier is available at level 150 and obsidian is available lower than 400.

Comment

Well then someone whould mention that.
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Wanderer Tier Requirement List

Tier - Lv - Karma
              T2 - 30 - 50
              T3 - 90 - 250
              T4 - 200 - 500
              T5 - 370 - 1000
              T6 - 600 - 1850
              T7 - 950 - 3000
              Last edited by Pence; 08-23-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X