Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A general plea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A general plea

I beg of the inhabitants of Uthgol, please stop dropping every piece of trash you pick up/are given. The discard command exists for a reason, and is minimally longer than the drop command. The broken armor, the empty vials/jars, the severed heads, etc etc, it's ridiculous. Please throw away your junk. I discard up to two-three hundred items every other day, attempting to clean up the map. But it's too much for just one person to do.

tldr: Stop dropping your crap, use discard.
    Bakdom the Afreet

We are the revenants, and we will rise up from the dead.
    We become the living, we've come back to reclaim our stolen breath.

THANK you.

I strongly endorse what Bakdom's player just said.
    Life's little cheat sheet:
    the answer is 42

Comment

I was almost reminded of the commercial with the Indian standing on the side of the road as trash landed on the forest floor, a single tear rolling down his cheek. We need something like that in GR.

This is an advanced warning, I'm half awake. Read at your own risk.

The whinny of a nearby horse-drawn carriage sounds as wheels tears through the high grass of Uthgol, the carriage, filled with human adventurers, whizzes past a lone Kobold on the low knolls, an empty vial flinging past him as the carriage continues on into the dusk. The image turns back to the Kobold, a single tear rolling down his furry cheek as he lowers down with a wounded arm to pick up the vial before turning to leave. The image pulls out to display a message:

Don't litter Uthgol...Grendel deserves better.

On that note, I don't actually get out of the lab in order to litter, but I'll bug my assistants to clean up after themselves. Just for fun, I might make my newly designed Administrative Affairs and Laboratory Infrastructure Department clean up a bit >.>
      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

On that note, all those holes in the ground bugs me. Uthgol is full of potholes. I even had a macro for bury hole for a long long time. My leveling would consist of move one spot, l in hole, bh, kill. Rinse repeat.
        Originally posted by Usuichii
        Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
        Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
        They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
        Originally posted by kaoslace
        I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

We should form a committee against this...

Committee of Likable Entities Against Notable Uthgolian Potholes, or C.L.E.A.N.U.P.!
          -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Awww no unlikeable entities?
            Bakdom the Afreet

We are the revenants, and we will rise up from the dead.
            We become the living, we've come back to reclaim our stolen breath.

Comment

Bunch of litterbugs, tisk tisk.
              Vote for GR!
              El. Psy. Congroo.
              Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

Working...
              X