Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Social v Wanderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rythgen
    replied
    Originally posted by Smarmy View Post
    You just need an infusion of cheese. Wisconsin Cheese.
    And our O-line to stop allowing eight sacks a game. I raged so hard at that. Kudos to Rodgers for doing as well as he did with next to no time in the pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Smarmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rythgen View Post
    I really did lose it, jeez.
    You just need an infusion of cheese. Wisconsin Cheese.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    Isn't that the same thing? Unless I'm going retarded and lost my reading comprehension.
    Last edited by Rythgen; 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM. Reason: I really did lose it, jeez.

Leave a comment:

• The Great Troll
    replied
    lol.

I wish I could figure out who half the people I like RPing with play.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    It's otay, I forgive you.

Not Acid Spit though. Fuck that skill. And arena armor for justifying the use of the skill.

Sidenote: RIP Vict

Leave a comment:

• The Great Troll
    replied
    I sorry, bro.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    Originally posted by TaylorMDavis View Post
    I acid anything I see.

The chance that someone's precious arena armor will get melted is usually more than enough to get them to run away.
    I don't wear arena armor, at all. Just my fruit hat, a robe and a couple lowbie decorative items (braided leather choker, rings, etc). Why you gotta melt my stuff bro? It sucks when my backpack gets melted and all my one-of-a-kind things fall out, ripe for the looting.

GEE, THANKS ACID SPIT.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    Originally posted by TaylorMDavis View Post
    I acid anything I see.

The chance that someone's precious arena armor will get melted is usually more than enough to get them to run away.
    Ditto, though I am normally picky about who I Acid. You know I like you at least a little if I don't Acid you every time I see you.

I must admit having Acid is a real buzzkill for my PvP, nobody ever wants to fight me.

Leave a comment:

• The Great Troll
    replied
    I acid anything I see.

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    Inspire, Intimidate and Battlecry are ridiculous when applied to proper warriors. Stop'Em (lol who learns Stop'Em, amirite?) is what stops your squishy but superdoopersupportive leader from getting squashed. Carapaces and Spheres and Heals, oh my.

Team play wins. Problem is, we don't have teams.

^^^ I'm with stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    I should really get around to maxing Dvea one day. It's about damn time. I've even forgotten what level she was last I played.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    Rythgen and Dvea were able to hold off Cedextra for a solid ten minutes at a throne more than once. He wasn't quite fresh T7 but he wasn't near maxed either, so take that how you will.

Inspire, Intimidate and Battlecry are ridiculous when applied to proper warriors. Stop'Em (lol who learns Stop'Em, amirite?) is what stops your squishy but superdoopersupportive leader from getting squashed. Carapaces and Spheres and Heals, oh my.

Team play wins. Problem is, we don't have teams.

The mechanics are balanced, the playerbase isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Vorico
    replied
    Originally posted by Catobelpas View Post
    Without a good support leader, a group of socials don't have a chance, I'm sorry.
    I would venture to bet that that is exactly how it was intended to be.

An unsupported, high-level, non-chim wanderer also has no chance against a good social team of as few as three characters.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
    a really good shaman (Fierem, Kitiy)
    Just thought I'd mention, Fierem is pure mage. >.>

I would also like to add my biased opinion. Without a good support leader, a group of socials don't have a chance, I'm sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Herdias86
    replied
    Back when the Horde was still around...

Skadsnarl, Rythgen, Toasty, Fierem, Belus, Weporio, etc. could take on Cedextra. I don't think at the time where socials were kings there were other t7's. Maybe Shadar at the last leg our peak. But now the socials most powerful characters are builders and maybe one leader. So as of now...with our active playerbase no, a group of socials couldn't conquer a T7. I'd say we'd need a leader with Inspire/intimidate/battlecry/various leader bonuses(lividium or skadsnarl), a really good shaman (Fierem, Kitiy), a few warriors (Rythgen/Dvea/weporio) and a mage or two to take a T7 down now. Which there aren't any of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X