Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Skills that effect grunts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills that effect grunts?

I'm currently making Kikaro a grunt army and trying to plan my last three skills. I've got TN and GM already. Just curious what other skills effect grunts so I can be a formidable foe for WM's and whatnot. I was thinking Battlecry for sure. Regeneration, and I'm at a tossup between evasion, blood oath, or inspire. Are there certain skills that effect grunts besides battlecry and tooth and nail? Because I'd rather pick skills that will make them stronger.

Battlecry I would say is a must. You might also consider getting either Crud or Poison nails (gives grunts either crud or poison). Inspire and Intimidate are also fairly effective if used right. All should affect your grunts with the exception of Intimidate. While it won't affect your grunts, it will make your enemies easier to hit for both you and your grunts.

Usually I would suggest asking around in game, but I'm not sure there are a whole lot of people to ask. So, I'll post this much, if you're interested in more detailed information, feel free to find me in game.
    Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
    Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
    Toasty: o.o
    Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
    <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
    StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

I will point out that in my experience inspire seems to have no effect on grunts. Plus its really hard to approach a target when you have 40+ grunts trying to approach.
      Archimage
      Formerly known as Lord of Silence
      Formerly Head of Administrative Affairs for Usuichii's Lab
      Formerly a member of the Dark Dragoons.
      Formerly leader and master architect of the Labyrinth.

Comment

Inspire does not affect grunts. Raise is a must, if you are a despot.

Doesn't the crud/poison thing only work for harpies?

Intimidate is boosted by your grunts, so it is not as useless as it would be by itself.

Comment

Working...
        X