Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Shaping Uthgol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kikaro View Post
    I think it'd be cool if clans could build structures above ground after they expand so much. Leaving a permanent impact on the realm. Imagine if this was implemented years ago how many temples/ruins/etc would be littered around the plains of Letum from all the undead clans that have fought over that area. I could see this as someone new coming to the game and stumbling upon a statue of Rythgen and Dvea fighting a horde of humans on Horde island. Or a toxic waste dump above Usuichii's laboratory from all the experimental waste. Something personal to the clan.
    I like this idea (not only because of the statue *primps*) but because the historical aspect. But, it should only be implemented for clans that have reached a certain threshold in growth so not every tom, dick and harry clan of 2 members result in 100 permanent impacts all over.
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
    Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
    They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
    Originally posted by kaoslace
    I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dvea View Post
      it should only be implemented for clans that have reached a certain threshold in growth so not every tom, dick and harry clan of 2 members result in 100 permanent impacts all over.

Yar.

*twiddles her thumbs*
      SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Originally posted by Dvea View Post
        I like this idea (not only because of the statue *primps*) but because the historical aspect. But, it should only be implemented for clans that have reached a certain threshold in growth so not every tom, dick and harry clan of 2 members result in 100 permanent impacts all over.
        I like the idea for this to only apply to large, long lived clans. Perhaps a combination of clan influence, # of unique players, and time in existence? For example only a clan that had say 10k+ influence, with at least 20 unique players, for 1 or more years would qualify, but could only do it through a request to a GM?
        Pay no attention that orc shaped bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirky View Post
          I like the idea for this to only apply to large, long lived clans. Perhaps a combination of clan influence, # of unique players, and time in existence? For example only a clan that had say 10k+ influence, with at least 20 unique players, for 1 or more years would qualify, but could only do it through a request to a GM?
          More and more, I really like the idea of rewarding clans and grumbles for surviving a long period of time with RP related stuff. Custom structures (cosmetic), customized grunts, statues, maybe even landmarks in Uthgol. Imagine finding remains of Usuichii's older labs strewn throughout Uthgol, filled with decaying halls, abandoned documents, and maybe even a few experiments.
          -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
            More and more, I really like the idea of rewarding clans and grumbles for surviving a long period of time with RP related stuff. Custom structures (cosmetic), customized grunts, statues, maybe even landmarks in Uthgol. Imagine finding remains of Usuichii's older labs strewn throughout Uthgol, filled with decaying halls, abandoned documents, and maybe even a few experiments.
            Right. Now imagine emerging from said ruins with oozing green boils, radiation poisoning, an insane urge to laugh... "Ahee." ... "Ahee hee...."
            SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Originally posted by Smarmy View Post
              Right. Now imagine emerging from said ruins with oozing green boils, radiation poisoning, an insane urge to laugh... "Ahee." ... "Ahee hee...."
              Hahahahaha.
              Originally posted by Usuichii

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
              Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
              They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
              Originally posted by kaoslace
              I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Working...
              X