Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Reduce SP Reward Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce SP Reward Prices

Grendel's Revenge has less than 20 regular players, only a few of which are willing to pay for a premium account, or to buy Storypoints.

Currently, the price of a custom race name (i.e. Anuu the "Archivist" Lich) is 250 SP. That is, either 5 months of Premium (at 29.95/month X 5 months) comes out to $149.75, or Purchase SP (at 50 SP X 5 purchases) comes out to $124.75.

I would love to have a custom race name and a custom description, but the cost of SP and SP rewards is "Too damn high". I, and most people, am not willing to shell out over 100 dollars to buy an SP reward at such a high cost when there is hardly anyone to notice such a change. The best days of GR only have 5 or 6 individual Players.

Again, I would LOVE to have one or both of these rewards, and I love GR, but I cannot afford all those StoryPoints.
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Anuu, Master of Scrolls. All of them.

There are already plans in the working to both reduce the cost of SP options and to possibly implement a TEC-like system of RP points (or GRPs, if you will.)

But while GR is operating at less than full capacity, we believe temporarily reducing the cost of all SP options by 50% sounds fair.

Disclaimer: We may alter or remove this at any time. All sales are final. No sales tax in Wisconsin. Limit 100 reductions per customer. Available only while supplies last. Svyn smells.
    Grendel's Revenge StoryGuide

Comment

Originally posted by Pence View Post
      There are already plans in the working to both reduce the cost of SP options and to possibly implement a TEC-like system of RP points (or GRPs, if you will.)

But while GR is operating at less than full capacity, we believe temporarily reducing the cost of all SP options by 50% sounds fair.

Disclaimer: We may alter or remove this at any time. All sales are final. No sales tax in Wisconsin. Limit 100 reductions per customer. Available only while supplies last. Svyn smells.
      I feel the need to clarify a point: Everyone smells. Svyn smells like lilacs and roses while Pence smells soapy and jealous.

"Operating at less than full capacity" means "As long as the game is 'lightly supported'" meaning that once Grendel's Revenge is considered a fully supported Skotos game again, the pricing will return to normal.

Or if Svyn gets angry at all of the requests he's having to fulfil, the prices might go back to full price (or higher, depending on anger level.)
      Grendel's Revenge Gamemaster

Comment

Thank you all so many lots! I can't believe how well this was taken.
        Originally posted by Usuichii
        Anuu, Master of Scrolls. All of them.

Comment

Working...
        X