Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here:

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give):

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox:

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer:

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android

With all the things I can do with my Android these days... (Even playing flash games etc.) I assumed my flash friendly Firefox v 36.0 would be comfy playing GR Zealotry. Just my luck that Zealotry is incompatible. Now that we have so many apps and android mud clients, it was my assumption that a mobile friendly app for Android would have been developed for GR.

Well... It was hell getting my unrooted and too new android to play adobe flash... But I was determined, and finally found one. So... I really want to get back into GR... I have a mud client... Can't I just get the sign in info?

Unfortunately, the use of third party clients isn't allowed. It can cause stability issues with your character. Because we're considered an unsupported (or lightly supported) game, the likelihood of us getting a flash client like other Skotos games has is rather low, also.
    Grendel's Revenge Gamemaster

The one game I really wanted to play is the only one I can't... I stopped playing because I didn't have the money I needed to pay the skotos account and my internet hill... At the time, I was using a laptop. The laptop is irreparable without access to an operable system. My monitor broke and I was using an external. Sadly it won't work outside windows. The best I can afford is a $20 android. It took months to get flash to run on it. My sd cards have a habit of randomly turning read only... And I don't get much in online games anymore. I was really hoping I could find a way to play GR... Even if it was through a third party client.

Any suggestions at all? I have been hoping to learn mud coding, but my phone won't compile without being rooted. (Being unable to attain root access is stupid and hellish... I can't even try tbs mud's code.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Is GR's source code open to the public? I've been trying to learn mud coding and I do have some experience coding in C. I would love.a chance to try coding a new client. I've wanted to code for GR since I first found it. It is a good game with phenomenal potential.

Sorry for the double post.