Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Socials War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socials War

Greetingzzz

After lizzztening to all this buzzzing and buzzing, blaming and accuzzing. I have decided to become a referee in thizzz war. I am not zzztrong, nor am an I old zzzcarab, but I am neutral, and itzz fun to watch puny socialzzz pound each othzer. No, I do not need your allowanzze to be a refferee socials, I proclaimed myzzzelf to be one.

I will think up more wayzzz to zee the status of thizz waaar and report it to the curiouzzz readerzzz.

Trap Check, 2 o'clock. September 2nd. [ooc:sorry, but monsters got no calendar to use it, so i'll use the ooc one ]

Fallen 1 poison needle.
    Legion no traps at all (?)
    Chosen 2 poison needles and a Head Knocker.

I realizze that most traps are zzzimply dizzcharged, stand by for future updatezz on the social's little trap gizmozz.
    bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You's speak real funny...

-Peon da Orc.
    Henry: (To Indy) MARCUS?! You didn't drag poor Marcus along, did you? He's not up to the challenge.
    Donovan: He sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him.

Indy: The hell you will. He's got a two-Day head-start on you, which is more than he needs. (Beat) Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear. You'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.

Henry looks amazed and impressed.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Ext. Train station - city of Iskenderun - Day
    Brody disembarks from the train along with the other passengers, a cross- section of arabs and tusks.
    Brody: Does anyone here speak english? Or even ancient greek?
    Originally posted by Dark997895
    Though I do have the advantage of TEC, where training is nowhere as exciting as it is here, what with all the bodies exploding and Hamlet quotes.

Comment

Or rather, stand by to see Vizzz quickly rise up to the top 'Most Monsterous Deaths'...

Are you just masochistic, ne silly scarab? You're going around setting off the traps in all of the clans in the land, and for what?

Don't you have anything better to do? And just how exactly are you going to referee? These little trap reports do nothing, except for annoy everybody.

~Winsome the Vampire

Comment

heh, this is funny.
        I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Comment

Trap Update.

Falllen 4 openings 2 poison needles, and 2 pairs of jaws.
          Legion 3 openings Axe pendulum, jaws ,and 2 needles.
          Chosen 2 openings 2 needles and a head knocker

Gruloch refuzzzed to comment on my questionzz. Azz did mozzt of zze Legion.

Yakumo member of zze Fallen, hazz zzhared zzome. He thizznks zzthat War izz Dumb, and izz should be ended. But zzz, he zz reacted very zz negatively on zz the rumor of zzz surrrender.

Fierem ze the member of the Chozzen had zaid this. Fierem believez zat ze war iz in stalemate, for ze number of trapz do not allow much zz to be done, and zzz due to thziss he believezz zat ze truce zhall follow zsoon. Yet, Fierem zz pointed out zzzat he doezz not mind ze war, he never did zzzzz. On my questionzz about Fallenzz repeated accuzzzasations of breach of rulezz of engagement by zzz Chozen, Fierem zz replied zat it iz pozzible zat zome younger zz members could've broken zze the rules unknowingly, butzz itzz quickly rectified zzz. He alzzzo commented thzzat Fallen hazz forgotten ze rulezz themselvez, like they zz never remember zat it iz allowed to reincarnate zzz to zzeir apprentice if you azz a mentor.

I am curiozzz about zzze write of zze rulezz of engagement. zzz, Can someone post it zz here, so the zz younger zz monsters will zz know where to look.
          bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Is this the Grendel channel 4 news cast now or what?
            you do know If I see you enter the Legion lair I'll kill you myself when I see you.

*also waits and watches the most monstrous deaths tally and contributes where necessary*
            Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

Vizz. You call us Social Monsters weak? Come see myself, or Malice, or Seidicious for a duel sometime. We'll show you how weak we socials truly are.

Do not pick fights you can not win, foolish insect. You remind me of two other insects... what where their names again? Destructtion and Devastation... I think. They claimed their parents were Raksha and Dragon. They also atatcked Undead upon sight... wonder where they went...hmm...

*_Millenia_*
              Naphtali the Lich

Comment

pbbt =P be nice Millenia, he is under my protection as of now. I find it rather amusing, we need somebody to record the history that is happening.

Malak
                King of the Sallymanders
                very soon to hopefully have a pink scarf
                Vote for GR!
                El. Psy. Congroo.
                Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

Record history as you want, but will he ceast wander into people's lairs? It's EXTREMELY annoying, expecially when we can't attack him since he's still under Grendel's protection [read: he's counted as a newbie and the game won't let us hit him]. Besides, what good will walking into people's lairs and reporting what traps they have at the entrance do anyways?

I still say the guy is just a masochist...

~Winsome the Vampire

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information