Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*growls*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *growls*

We , The Dark Gathering , wonder why Jinn and the other wanderer beasties hate us so much. We have done nothing to them .. Yet they camp outside our lair killing every member on sight. Are there reasons why You do this to us, Beasties?
    Muzib the Minotaur

Jinn, why you attack this young clan? Baelin of The Horde has taken these newlings under his care? What would you have of them? Speak to me or Baelin perhaps we can work something out here.
    Headt Buildter of The Ninth Dominion
    Guildt Master
    Pioneer on The Plains of Light

The history and legend of Barbarosa www.cvwebs.com/barbarosaden

Forum:www.avidgamers.com/barbarosaden

Good whiskey, fast horses and wild women and then maybe some -----------------FASTER HORSES

Comment

We appreciate your help, Sir Barbarosa .. But we wish to work this thing on our own. We are grateful for your help though. We are trying to be independent as possible. If things wont work out with Jinn then we will ask Baelin's help.

Oh .. and He already told us the reason why he do this. Says that he is stronger than us so that is why he camps outside our lair(sometimes inside).
      Muzib the Minotaur

Comment

It has nothing to do with how strong i am,or how weak you are....And Baelin cant help you out....
        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

You will not even speak to me about this Jinn. You wish to disrespect both Baelin and I with this attitude. We have always considered you a gudt allie, why would you wish to disrespect us now.
          Guildt Master

Good whiskey, fast horses and wild women and then maybe some -----------------FASTER HORSES

Comment

Hey,ive been buddies with the Horde for a long time,and this has nothing to do with you,the clan i was killing wasnt called the horde,it was..*thinks* dark something.....
            You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

yes, it is, but you seem no care about Baelin an me, jus dismiss us as nothing. Me no unnerstand this.
              Guildt Master

Comment

Be wary of Jinn. He has preyed upon my clanmates as well. Fire and Ice will fall upon. The day is coming quickly that he will prey upon them no more.

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

I also stand ready to assist in this matter if called upon. I do not take kindly to the opression of new clans. I have heard rumors of this barghest, and hoped they were not true. These notes are making me wonder if they are.
                  Falicorn

Comment

Hey Barbarosa,as i said you and baelin are great guys,ive nothin against you at all...we've always helped each other out in the past....Whindanser,Id like to see this revenge you have planed....and yes Fal. all the rumors are true...
                    You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Jinn...
                      Know this...I have taken the Dark Gathering under my care and review for an alliance with The Horde...
                      Any action taken against them is veiwed right now as an action against me...and in the future possibly against The Horde...
                      It would do your present form well if you held off of them...
                      Bae'Lin the Melee Bard

Thanks to Tanz for the Pic

Feldin The Mana Snorting Sphinx

Comment

Jinn...seek me out...I have your retribution you seek...
                        Bae'Lin the Melee Bard

Thanks to Tanz for the Pic

Feldin The Mana Snorting Sphinx

Comment

Can do....I will bum around the shrine.
                          You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

And D mun u, it is the nature of the WM to destroy. It is not a personal thing. You must quickly find a trapper and start his training. Buildt traps and protect yourself. Honor your buidters and they will protect you. Nurture them as they will become a great asset to your clan in time.

And Jinn, this is all we meant, was to help find a path all of our friends could travel if not in friendship at least in tolerance.
                            Guildt Master

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information