Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*sniffles*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sniffles*

*waves a fiery wing*
    Its been fun uthgol, but I must move on .. I am called elsewhere
    perhaps someday I will return to visit.
    *a tear sizzles in the flames*
    I'll miss you all
    ~a final coo~
    CHASM
    Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

I hope to see you again, friend.
    http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1127958542pnx
    http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/uthgolsarchives

Comment

Aw, shucks. I remember the Legion, they were my VERY first clan. Seeing Chasm's firebreath for the first time almost made me crap my breeches. It's a shame that you're leaving, Chasm, you'll be missed.

Kazzar: Why the hell would I mate with a giant parrot with anus breath?
      <Mentor: Boadecia the Vampire mentors: Gabby is as 1337 as a duck.>
      Dvea: Honor student of 'How to be evil 101'.
      Exodias: Miss all of ya (Even Malice)
      Hecate was here!

Comment

Chasm’s wartime conduct in leadership, should lead as example for us all. I’ve never encountered a more honorable adversary. The Isle will bewail the loss of yet another hero and mentor of old.

Tyrant Bain
        “Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

Comment

Good luck Chasm, I had heard good things of the Legion.
          Henry: (To Indy) MARCUS?! You didn't drag poor Marcus along, did you? He's not up to the challenge.
          Donovan: He sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him.

Indy: The hell you will. He's got a two-Day head-start on you, which is more than he needs. (Beat) Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear. You'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.

Henry looks amazed and impressed.
          ------------------------------------------------
          Ext. Train station - city of Iskenderun - Day
          Brody disembarks from the train along with the other passengers, a cross- section of arabs and tusks.
          Brody: Does anyone here speak english? Or even ancient greek?
          Originally posted by Dark997895
          Though I do have the advantage of TEC, where training is nowhere as exciting as it is here, what with all the bodies exploding and Hamlet quotes.

Comment

I am sorry to hear of you leaving old friend. I hope our paths may cross again sometime in the future.
            Falicorn

Comment

I do not like this. Chasm, i hope you find cause to return with all speed.
              I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

*coos sadly at Chasm*

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

legion were good allies to me as a wm and great as a clan good bye chasm

Comment

I'll miss you Chasm, the only one who'd take me in long ago. I'll not forget your kindness...
                    Millenia, the Vampire This chapter of my new beginning is the tale of death, war, destruction. My teacher in this path was the first beast I ever admired, Millenia… a vampyress beyond compare. If one could admire the skill of the hunt, stalking, punishment, torture, gore and all things associated with utter dismemberment then they would admire her. As I did once. She told me the best way to find your enemy, she battered into me the easiest way to find their weaknesses, she clawed her way into my head and made me hear her voiced instructions everytime I went to reap a human soul. It harangued me when I was weak, it carped at me when I was slow, it ridiculed me when I failed.

Comment

Noooo

I return to see you leave... Nooo, it cannot be. I will miss your sense of fairness which kept the less stable of us on track...err, did I say that aloud?

Good luck in your new challenges. Hurry back.

Pishaw the Steel Dwerger.
                      Nothing in Uthgol makes sense.

<You grumble: Be annoying. It's a wanderer's finest trait.>

Comment

Kheros waves goodbye with his wing.

Comment

I will miss you..
                          For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

This is indeed sad to hear. However, before you go, if it is not too late, could I speak with you? There is a matter I have wished to discuss with you for some time, yet never found the time.

[PM if you'll still be checking PM's]
                            Blackhand

Comment

Good Bye, Chasm. *waves*

Comment

Working...
                              X