Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

I killed an ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I killed an ugly

I killed an ugly.
    *Listens to the silence* *hears a whizzing sound* *A supreme hatchet flies past his head inches away and lodges into the tree to the right* Bessy....? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!

*Claps for Tree*

About time you got one back. You're going into minus double-figures.

Like I said, less talk or you're dead.

Pishaw the Steel Dwerger.
    Nothing in Uthgol makes sense.

<You grumble: Be annoying. It's a wanderer's finest trait.>

Comment

Congratulations Tree you're on your way!
      Ill be waiting for news of your next kill.

Comment

Thank you.

Soon I shall rule you all.....because I am really really COCKY! haha! I WILL be....THE ONE!
        *Listens to the silence* *hears a whizzing sound* *A supreme hatchet flies past his head inches away and lodges into the tree to the right* Bessy....? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I killed another one.

Comment

*wonders if he should say every time he kills a ugly* "i killed an ugly, another one and another and another one and another and another!"
            <Pishaw the Dwerger grumbles: Use a fish. Be civilised.>

Cedextra the Dwerger snarls, "He can say those things hes a Synchar"
            You grunt to Cedextra the Dwerger, "YES!"

<Arkhanno the Hydra grumbles: im known for my poisonous gas 8)>

<Arkhanno the Hydra grumbles: hello pink eyed lizard>
            <Cedextra the Dwerger grumbles: arkhanno i will not tolerate Humanoid courting chimeras!>
            <Pishaw the Troglodyte grumbles: He's been after my tail ever since we found it came off and regrew.>

You hear a Harpy warrior yell, "Sure, just leave me over here all alone.", from the west.

Comment

*begins to clap looks around*
              uhh why are we clapping?
              *stops clapping*
              thats all... forget this
              *leaves*
              my only award "for being nothing "

Comment

Ive killed around 5000 of them or so.. But if you count the minions ive enabled to kill uglies from a very early age... even getting 5% credit for them....

*tallies go through the roof*
                I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

Cocky butt!

Comment

I for one applaud you for you tireless efforts to rid Uthgol of those foul humans. Please continue in those efforts.

Comment

yay...someone see's it my way. Every little bit counts. So if we storm the uglies with everything we got. We just may be able to whipe them out! [or if everybody put in their SP's maybe one person could get a D-Day bomb or something and whipe out uthgol and start clean. That would fix all this benefit abuse bullshit everybody is bein to whiny over. AND wanderers would have something to work for again.]

Comment

Working...
                      X