Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*A note in the Shrine addressed to Dvea*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *A note in the Shrine addressed to Dvea*

Rumor has it you have a neckware bearing the ferocious enchantment. I will do anything for that item. Please come find me, so we can talk. I would go meet you on your turf, but I might get shot down and accused for aggressive conduct with the reason of 'defending our island from the big scary dead gryphon'.

-Toast

*A large pawprint with odd markings above it where the claws have been pressed against the page marks the buttom of this note next to the name, with trails at the bottom where the substance used for the scribing has dripped down and off the parchment. On the lower left corner, you can barely make out a picture of a stick figure minotaur with a mean expression, followed by an obnoxious, upright ">3" face.*
    <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Meet me at the shrine.
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
    Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
    They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
    Originally posted by kaoslace
    I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

[ I'm sorry I'm taking so long. I'm having serious computer problems. In the last hour, I've restarted the computer over eighteen times. I swear to God, I can't take much more of this sh*t this idiot MSN connection is pulling on me. Edit: And I am at the Shrine right now. ]
      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Enjoy
        Originally posted by Usuichii

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
        Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
        They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
        Originally posted by kaoslace
        I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Working...
        X