Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A minor threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You slash at a Skeleton warrior named Cookie with your strong claws. 2357 points of damage! A Skeleton warrior named Cookie roars a final time before dying.

The Cookie is dead and it dindt taste so good.

Comment

Heh. My body doubles serve me well...your time will come as well Dragon. Take a look at your harpies...you should see the seeds of rebellion in their eyes.
      Sarkis the Archaic Mummy mutters to you, "That's righ' mah litteh' grunt. Str'p d'wn an' make meh fe'hl lik' ah man ag'n."

You shudder.

You say, "...yes Lord Sarkis....just don't hit me with the whip again..."

Comment

No, there is nothing like this.. not that it would matter...

You may try to speak like you the same.. but you just another grunt that took the place of the other one that died.. eventually none of you will be left to take this name... you grunts are so weak.

Comment

These grunts and warriors are pansehs. Why take Lurekus's Defilers for example. I slaughtered three of them and they didn't lay a claw on me. The Cookies will be no different.

Comment

You slash at a Skeleton warrior named Cookie with your strong claws. 296 points of damage! A Skeleton warrior named Cookie roars a final time before dying.

And still, it tastes lame.

Comment

Anotheh 'f th' lead'ng gruntehs must have fall'n 'f late. . . th' grunts grow weakeh, 'nd the'r attacks less organ'zed. . . I bel'eve there to beh but one more about. Find 't, and destroy 't, th't I might beh able t' find some peace.
              I'm like a big pointy rock. You can slash at me all day and do nothing, until the rock gets lucky and stabs you.

Ah, yes, by all means, hate my guts. But you're about to become part of them.

Beware the Cookie Jar. . .

Comment

Cookies have amassed inside the pit.....

Perhaps their leader is the one known as Chocolate Chip
                Originally posted by Rythgen
                Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Ah, 'tis done. 've control 'f meh grunteh's aga'n, I bel'eve. . . for now.
                  I'm like a big pointy rock. You can slash at me all day and do nothing, until the rock gets lucky and stabs you.

Ah, yes, by all means, hate my guts. But you're about to become part of them.

Beware the Cookie Jar. . .

Comment

he may controll them for now but will you be able to keep it? and the rest of you hmm well see how long before yo lose controll.

he ha ha ha
                    "move this rock here that rock thier ah now im finished with my master pice" Kallit the Mummy commands you to destroy here Kallit the Mummy walks away to the west. you glare "no more shall i listen to you"

Comment

Working...
                    X