Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A minor threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeleton Grunt
    replied
    he may controll them for now but will you be able to keep it? and the rest of you hmm well see how long before yo lose controll.

he ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• Sarkophagus
    replied
    Ah, 'tis done. 've control 'f meh grunteh's aga'n, I bel'eve. . . for now.

Leave a comment:

• fiendish_thingy
    replied
    Cookies have amassed inside the pit.....

Perhaps their leader is the one known as Chocolate Chip

Leave a comment:

• Sarkophagus
    replied
    Anotheh 'f th' lead'ng gruntehs must have fall'n 'f late. . . th' grunts grow weakeh, 'nd the'r attacks less organ'zed. . . I bel'eve there to beh but one more about. Find 't, and destroy 't, th't I might beh able t' find some peace.

Leave a comment:

• Arcano
    replied
    You slash at a Skeleton warrior named Cookie with your strong claws. 296 points of damage! A Skeleton warrior named Cookie roars a final time before dying.

And still, it tastes lame.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    These grunts and warriors are pansehs. Why take Lurekus's Defilers for example. I slaughtered three of them and they didn't lay a claw on me. The Cookies will be no different.

Leave a comment:

• Arcano
    replied
    No, there is nothing like this.. not that it would matter...

You may try to speak like you the same.. but you just another grunt that took the place of the other one that died.. eventually none of you will be left to take this name... you grunts are so weak.

Leave a comment:

• Cookie
    replied
    Heh. My body doubles serve me well...your time will come as well Dragon. Take a look at your harpies...you should see the seeds of rebellion in their eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Arcano
    replied
    You slash at a Skeleton warrior named Cookie with your strong claws. 2357 points of damage! A Skeleton warrior named Cookie roars a final time before dying.

The Cookie is dead and it dindt taste so good.

Leave a comment:

• Germanic
    replied
    Crush the Horde...

Ha I needed a good laugh.

Germanic the Ogre
    Master of Arms of the Horde

Leave a comment:

• Cookie
    replied
    Odds are we've already killed him triple-fold for his treatment of his grunts. I lead not only Skeletons but Goblins and Harpies as well. All grunts and warriors shall rule. Watch. I'd like to see any of you try to stop us...

*cackles madly as it tacks the scroll up, standing on the shoulders of a hulking skeleton warrior*

*as he hops off the warrior, he addresses the skeleton, goblin, and harpy warriors standing in front of him*

We'll hit the Guardians first...then Empire, Horde, Keepers, any other clans...then we'll crush Sarkis with our army!

Leave a comment:

• gyrd
    replied
    stupid grunt...if i hear you've killed my builder one more time i'll hunt you to no end.

Leave a comment:

• Cookie
    replied
    Destroy me? HA! If you can't even control me, how do you hope to kill me!? Your time shall come Sarkis! We are done with taking orders from you!

Leave a comment:

• Skeleton Grunt
    replied
    youll never catch me muah ha ha ha ha haa

Leave a comment:

• Sarkophagus
    replied
    Th' grunts grow weakeh. . . one 'f th' leadehs has fall'n. . . but there must beh more, for th' grunts cont'nue t' appear. 'f ye happen upon one, please destr'y 't.

~Sarkis the Archaic Mummy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X