Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A deep crystal-like stone encrusted with dried blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indrani
    started a topic A deep crystal-like stone encrusted with dried blood

A deep crystal-like stone encrusted with dried blood

The stone pulses brightly through its crust of dried up blood, obviously intended for all to notice. A multitude of angry whispers fill the room when it is touched, overlapping each other in their haste to be heard.

"I wake from my rest to find the stench of beast in my den...I will haunt your halls ...I will not stop...I will return, again... and again....You, will regret the day you ever came to the marshes...Learn the meaning of the word 'suffer' and learn to love it.. beast, for your clan will suffer with you."

• Whindanser
    replied
    Very true Cedextra...Insightful as well.

Though we follow our own rules....that's it though.

Leave a comment:

• Farquaa
    replied
    To The Guardians:

Who said Chimera needed to follow rules anyways?

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    I'm with the Jiggly one...

What, according to the policies of the Guardians set forth by its leaders, says that I'm a liar?

Leave a comment:

• Snillo
    replied
    This conflict is between us and Indrani...what are you talking about?

This "neutral" clan is taking its own side against its own enemy. In order to educate everyone of our policy since obviously there is little in the ways of information being passed around these days:

We do not attack other clans or monsters unless they attack us first. We are then permitted to use any force necessary to stop or prevent any further attacks made on our clan or on individual Guardians.

That has been the policy since Falicorn founded the Guardians. I would think that you Pharaoh...so ancient and sagely... would have picked that up somewhere during your eternal cursed unlife.

Leave a comment:

• cuauhtemoc
    replied
    Ah, i see you've become a liar now too.

Nuetral clans do not take sides in conflicts between others Whindanser, or have you forgotten that useful bit of information?

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    *smirks* You obviously know nothing of our policy. There is a huge difference between a neutral clan and a passive clan. We are the former.

Leave a comment:

• Indrani
    replied

"Mmmmhh...how delightful these emotions of anger are...I will feed on it and relish it for the Guardians..once passive, once harmless are now angered and aggressive....is an interesting turn of events....As I suffer, so will everyone."

Leave a comment:

• cuauhtemoc
    replied
    Bold words for those that fight better in the sky than under the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    The hunt comes to you.

You are mine you thief in the night. The hunt is now upon you.

The Conclave will ensure it.

Leave a comment:

• DrakeWurrum
    replied
    Indrani, I must ask of you...why did you go into my weyr and take my nice collection of crystal balls? You did not take them all, true, but you took all of those that I had reason to keep. You even took the one that showed Kitiy....
    I never had anything against you before now, and neither did any of the rest of the clan, except for those that loathe all Undead. I had respect for you as a mage, mainly since you had not bothered with the Guardians much, unlike the Exorn and Exodias. As useless as that respect may be to you, it has been lost. I may not be able to do anything to harm you in any way...but that matters not to me for I still see the empty spot in my weyr that I'd set aside.

Leave a comment:

• Indrani
    replied

"You fool yourselves if you think it matters to me whether you hold what I have lost or if I care for them....I care for nothing..It would do you well enough... to remember that...The living.. it seems, can only see so far...so deep. Must I dictate things for you and spell them out for you as I would a child, mmmhh?

"The beast that dances with the wind took it upon himself to intrude a den he knew belonged to me...You, Guardians...will suffer for his intrusion.... I, am enjoying myself far too much to stop now...Consider this, a lesson...to stay out of the marshes...Tell me, Whindanser...how successful have my trips to the valley been now?"

Leave a comment:

• Memnon
    replied
    Indrani

Undead. Always undead.

Indrani, I had no interest in getting involved with this little tantrum you're throwing. Aside from killing you when you attack the valley, which hardly makes you special. Your precious items, and their location, interest me not at all.

You've invaded our lair, and marked it. You've cleaned out nests, including my own. You didn't find your things, and now you insist the Guardians solve your pathetic problems for you.

Now, I'm interested.

Occasionally, scraps of memory return to me, from my time in the wilderness. Bits and pieces of madness, mostly useless to me. But I remember the swamps. And I remember lightning, killing me from a distance. Over, and over.

Gather power, Revenant. It's not just Grendel that watches you, now.

Memnon the Sphinx
    Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    I have a bigger fish to freeze than the Shadow Sentinels...

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    Yes. Come 'root us out'..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X