Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*roars*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrakeWurrum
    started a topic *roars*

*roars*

The pink-skins invade Larou Valley! We cannot let them get a foothold outside their town! All powerful monsters should rush to the Valley and the hills north of it!

• Volo
    replied
    Those of the Guardians who were awake, were defending the Valley.

Leave a comment:

• Royal
    replied
    *plays with lil guardian dolls*
    the strong birdies can't protect their home what a shame, what a shame.

i wouldn't worry i'm sure the horde or netze's marry lil band will have their own troubles soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• cuauhtemoc
    replied
    Aye. The main bulk of their forces was heading towards the valley when tarvok and I held them at bay until others could arrive.

Tiss a shame the guardians werent protecting their beloved Larou as they say. Even I know the sentinels cannot watch letum at every moment, and do not boast that we can.

You are welcome beasts of the valley. We all came to your aid The highlands above the valley have new hills, mounds of bones and carcasses, from the slain ugly forces.

Leave a comment:

• Jinn
    replied
    That was a blast..Especially when I "borrowed" Scarnose,Rythgen,and about 15 or so humans for a little gathering at the chimera throne.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    It is as I told Coranth and Sunfire. Yet, no one listens to reason.

Leave a comment:

• DrakeWurrum
    replied
    Hehe. Well, at least some of you strong monsters showed up. I noticed that Baelin had no qualms about coming for the fight, nor Rhythgen, nor Netze, Lividium, Lasair, Jinn, Snaerek, Toasty...to name a few.

Leave a comment:

• Mortikai
    replied
    HA! You think some mere humans can bring me down? You truly are foolish beasts. If the Guardians were to fall, it would not be catastrophic to Uthgol, it would more of a boon than anything else. The only danger would be in the drunken brawls started amonst celebrating monsters.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    I came for the fight, I had my fun, now I need to teach Lividium how to not intimidate when I'm around.

Leave a comment:

• DrakeWurrum
    replied
    I have never bragged about the Guardians power. I have always acknowledged our weaknesses. The one you should be complaining about is Snillo.

If you leave us to fall, the rest of Uthgol shall as well. You all have become too central on politics and too content in life.

Leave a comment:

• Mortikai
    replied
    After so much bragging about how strong you are, and how you had everything under your control...

Perhaps we should leave you to fall victim of your own pride.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X