Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*joygasm*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *joygasm*

You take a supreme dragon scale shield from the corpse of a profesional bounty hunter.

Yes,the day has come where the humans are finaly taking me seriously and equipping their ranks in the good stuff...Im so proud!!
    You can't stand my Gouf.

How dare they use the scales of dragons....
    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

*chuckles* good job jinn.
      Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
      Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
      Toasty: o.o
      Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
      <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
      StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

Yeah,and Im not setting it down so yer damn clan need not bother coming to steal it.
        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Yeah,and Im not setting it down so yer damn clan need not bother coming to steal it.
          *cackles* good thinking, but once i've hit some one once, i don't hit them again...unless they REALLY piss me off. still it's probably not a good idea to set it down.
          Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
          Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
          Toasty: o.o
          Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
          <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
          StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

[Shudders at the thought of Jinn having a "joygasm".]
            A small, green-shelled scarab flutters about the interior of the Shrine, clacking his mandibles in a righteous fury. Occasionally there is a string of coherent syllables, in which he says something to the effect of:
            "How dare they! How dare they! How dare the pink-skins wear the flesh of a mighty Dragon! Eat it, Jinn, eat it! It is the only way. It is more honorable than letting a filthy pink-skin wear it, or letting it fall into the hands of the rotlings or the cave-crawlers. No, the best thing to do with the skin of a Dragon is to eat it, to bring it into Jinn's own body, to return chimera flesh to chimera bone and heart and lung and... eat it! Eat it before they take it from Jinn! Dispose of the mighty Dragon's remnants in the most honorable way! It is what the Dragon would want, Jinn!"
            Eventually the Scarab is silenced as a team of maintenence grunts pelt stones at it, chasing it from the inside of the Shrine. You can almost feel the spirit of Grendel breath a sigh, relieved to be free of the pest.
            Kurzog the Grimalkin, Swamp Walker

Queklain the Minotaur, King of Calamity

Comment

[Bleh, joygasm be my word. ]

Congrats Jinn. Soon you'll be wearing a set of scales just like the ones on that shield. Until then, how about lending that shield to a certain thugtaur that could put it to good use?

Comment

[bah i say..Ive been saying that sence i was a scarab..ask mort ]
                You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

[ I've said it IRL longer, ever since I watched Batman Forever. :P ]
                  <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

[Pffft....amatures...I was conceived with one. *eyeshifts*]

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
                    X