Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Clear-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear-out

My tomb is cluttered beyond belief. Most if not all of the things I've found are things I don't use or don't plan to eat since I'm a materialist. So I'm selling the following things:

Some great sparkling dragon scale leggings
    A worn shimmering dragon skull helm
    A fine dragon skull helm
    Some quality dragon scale leggings
    A glowing dragon skull helm
    Some supreme ironwood shoes of resistance
    Some supreme leather sleeves of resilience
    Some supreme leather sleeves of resistance
    Some fantastic resistant spaulders
    Some supreme ironwood shoes of resistance
    A fantastic hauberk of resilience
    Some great resilient leather lamellar armor
    A good defiant steel necklace
    Some supreme defensive hard leather boots
    A steel collar of defense
    Some supreme steel toe boots of defense
    Some supreme snakeskin gloves of slipperyness
    Some supreme snakeskin gloves of carrying
    A bright orange oval seedpod that is sticky (x3)
    A spiky blue flower that sparkles slightly
    Some supreme merchant's gaskins
    Some decent pair of sabatons of influence
    Some supreme leather lamellar armor of influence
    Some supreme studded leather gauntlets of vitality
    A small carved wooden bear (x3)
    A carved wooden frog (x3)
    An expertly carved wooden figurine (x2)
    A carved wooden figurine (x3)
    A carved wooden cerebus (x3)
    Some supreme breeches of command
    A chicken wing
    Some supreme thick steel greaves
    A supreme supreme razor shield (x2)
    Some light blue liquid (x2)

I accept rings and useful neckware. ^_^
    <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

supreme tin ring of slipperiness

FOR

Some supreme steel toe boots of defense

OR

Some supreme studded leather gauntlets of vitality

OR

Anything you find is worth it, Toastmonger.
    Marx the Lich
    Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Would a supreme tin ring of slipperiness be worth that sparkling blue spiky flower?

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

I never thought I'd say this, but I have enough slippery rings, thank you.
        <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

A supreme tin ring of brawn?
          Supreme leather pants of preservation?
          Marx the Lich
          Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

I doubt that a chimera would need this, but....a supreme light tin ring?
            Last edited by Nadriel; 06-13-2004, 11:43 PM.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

The light ring maybe. Yes to the brawn ring.

New things added to the previous list:

A supreme gorget (currently searching for enchantment)
              A superior resilient scarab shell breastplate
              Some supreme cold brigandine boots
              Some fantastic warm lamellar sabatons
              Some defiant supreme iron arm greaves
              Last edited by The Burninator; 06-14-2004, 12:20 AM.

Comment

The supreme light tin ring is still up for offer....

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Since I only have one pretty flower and they're hard to find (*casts an anti-Jinn remark barrier*) it'll be more than one ring.

Comment

Mm...Jinn has boasted them to be common...I agree that the plants are common, I've yet to say whether their flowers are...I cannot say whether it would be worth many rings or not...

I could give you my ring of wealth...

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

"Kurzog would like either Toasty'sss necklace or Toasty'sss collar... both are very much shinier than Kurzog'sss. Kurzog doesss not know what Kurzog hasss to offer Toasty in return, however..."
                      The Salamander drops a pawful of loot and miscellenous pink-skin junk on the floor of the Shrine. He sorts through them carefully and reverently, as though they were sacred gems, though the vast majority of his belongings seem to be charred bones and lumps of melted metal.
                      "Kurzog hasss ssseveral weapon and armor enchanting ssscrollsss... alssso a guarian's tabard," he holds up a slightly tattered tunic, with a faintly glowing sigil emblazoned on the front, "and a defensssive bone collar. Isss any of thisss of ussse to Toasty? If not, would it be posssible for Kurzog to buy some neckwear from Toasty with mana and gold? Posssibly on inssstallment?"
                      Kurzog the Grimalkin, Swamp Walker

Queklain the Minotaur, King of Calamity

Comment

Barghest- I like the sound of the wealth ring. That and the light ring would buy you the flower.

Sillymander- You want to trade a defensive item for another defensive item? Weeell okay. I'll trade either one of them.

Comment

*Elegantly written below the item list is the following*

Toasty...

I would like something that could empower me to carry more. A pocketed item perhaps...as gigantic items just seem to make me clumsy...If you had one such item, I would gratefully accept it.

Thanks...
                          Bae'Lin the Melee Bard

Thanks to Tanz for the Pic

Feldin The Mana Snorting Sphinx

Comment

Well then....if I can get myself to stop hunting, I might meet you in the shrine...I grow tired of watching three plants for flowers...

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Bae'Lin- You've contacted the right person. I have some snakeskin gloves of carrying that have your name on them. I'll come to the shrine when I'm ready. They're on the lair. [ Not sure if saying 'on the house' would work in this game. ]

Barghest- I'll bring the flower to the Shrine as well, after I take care of some business.

Comment

Working...
                              X