Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Name your price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your price

I will pay for the hides and hordes of Shadar the Basilisk, Mortikai the Afreet, Kinsla the Minotaur, and whoever calls them allies.
    Blackhand

I will pay double what he offerss. Which will be eassy as he ssoon will have nothing! HAHAHAHAHA!
    Only.
    There is a shadow under this red rock,
    (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
    And I will show you something different from either
    Your shadow at morning striding behind you
    Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Comment

You are to leave Kinsla alone Blackhand...You don't want me as an enemy.
      ~Kabar the Ogre
      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~Plato

"People want realism. I want a game. If they need realism, they need to go get a life." ~ Holypaladin

Comment

There are many who I do not seek as enemies.

But I will leave none alone who take and destroy what is mine.
        Blackhand

Comment

Blackhand, I think you have made a mistake with going after Kinsla. She is protected well.
          Hanzo Hattori
          Silent Assassin

Thanks to Rythgen for the enhancements!

"In an age of chaos, only the ruthless survive..."

StoryGuide Brecan responds, "You naughty monster you."

Comment

Blackhand's home has been ripped to shreds mainly thanks to her. No offense to Kabar and Hanzo, but he deserves revenge. If she's going to hide behind such protection, then she doesn't deserve it.
            <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

I have been in that lair recently also...it is falling apart without any help. Some people think it is getting torn down? only from neglect seems it will meet it's end.
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~Plato

"People want realism. I want a game. If they need realism, they need to go get a life." ~ Holypaladin

Comment

It would have fallen down a long time ago if someone hadn't been keeping it in mediocre shape. It doesn't justify her going in and tearing it all down.
                <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

What do you know of this situation Toasty? Where you there? Keep your beak out of things it does not belong.
                  Hanzo Hattori
                  Silent Assassin

Thanks to Rythgen for the enhancements!

"In an age of chaos, only the ruthless survive..."

StoryGuide Brecan responds, "You naughty monster you."

Comment

My sources are credible, and their sources are the most credible in this situation. Besides, I would believe Blackhand over Kinsla. Blackhand hasn't done questionable things. I'll back up, but I certainly hope the party involved get the just desserts.

Comment

First of all, Toasty...stay out of things you know nothing about.

Second, Blackhand I only entered an abandoned lair, which is in such disrepair...that it will be wiped of Uthgol's map in a short time.

Third, I did not destroy that lair...or even parts of it. If you call that your home, which I would be ashamed of to do so, if I were you........I suggest, you better hire yourself a , so the walls and ceilings will not fall in on you.

I am not going to defend myself here, because I have done nothing to warrant that..

Kinsla
                      Wenn du denkst gedacht zu haben, ist das Denken der Gedanken nur ein gedenkenloses Denken.

Comment

Bad choice Blackhand, Not my place to say by much but my grumble does protect her too...best you stay away from her.
                        You look around for a nearby wall.
                        Hmm No walls.
                        You ponder.
                        You shrug.
                        You reach up and grasp your throat tightly with your claws.
                        You squeeze and savagely rip your own throat out!
                        Soulrelease
                        You are not yet dead.

Churow Future Hag Sage, No wisdom yet.

<You grumble: You see a bulky harpy with bright orange, rubbery skin on her legs and bright orange skin everywhere else. Her wings beat rhythmically every now and then. She looks at you with malice in her eye. Holy crap Malice got stuck in this harpy's eye>

Comment

Toasty knows enough.

The place is mine, and not for others to judge. But for those who care, it is in disrepair because it is old, and has seen lean times. You are not to judge what it is.

I never had any quarrel with Kinsla before. This act of hers changes that, whatever allies she may claim.

My statement stands. I seek all who take and destroy what is mine.

Blackhand

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhand
                            Toasty knows enough.

The place is mine, and not for others to judge.

I never had any quarrel with Kinsla before. This act of hers changes that, whatever allies she may claim.

My statement stands. I seek all who take and destroy what is mine.
                            Shadar wants you at the shrine...I cant find you at your lair so i left this message
                            You look around for a nearby wall.
                            Hmm No walls.
                            You ponder.
                            You shrug.
                            You reach up and grasp your throat tightly with your claws.
                            You squeeze and savagely rip your own throat out!
                            Soulrelease
                            You are not yet dead.

Churow Future Hag Sage, No wisdom yet.

<You grumble: You see a bulky harpy with bright orange, rubbery skin on her legs and bright orange skin everywhere else. Her wings beat rhythmically every now and then. She looks at you with malice in her eye. Holy crap Malice got stuck in this harpy's eye>

Comment

Originally posted by Churow
                              my grumble does protect her too...best you stay away from her.

Ha...Next time you speak for me I'll be discharging you instantly.
                              Second we're neutral in all this..Not our problem either way.
                              You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Working...
                              X