Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

An Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Burninator
    replied
    Why don't you swing by when I'm awake, fancy-feet.

Leave a comment:

• tror
    replied
    hrm, must gain my strength back soon, this ghoul screams, "kill me!" *eyeshift*

Leave a comment:

• Morgue
    started a topic An Announcement

An Announcement

Water dumps over the edge of a cliff into a shallow pond, and a stream continues on down through the hills. The falling water sprays the edges of the cliff, creating a stream of algae that clings to the wall. Small bushes line the pond on both edges, and small frogs ‘ribbit’ lightly as they hop in and out of the water.

Some animal furs have been scattered around the small cave behind the waterfall, two dark bodies lay beneath them in a close embrace. The dark skin of long dead flesh, holds and caresses each other for a moment, before one of them untangles from the other, and stands.

Grabbing some discarded armor from beneath a bush, he dresses, covering the scarred and gaunt skin that shows his nature as a Ghoul.

He smiles back at the female still sprawled out within the furs. Patches of ivory skin, and glistening fangs catch his eye, as he is tempted to return to her arms. Her black hair is sprawled out around her, mussed and out of form, and small beads of sweat slowly slide from her prone form.

A scarred hand rubs his slowly bleeding ear, where a large part is missing and slowly regenerating. The mark has the telltale signs of a vampire’s bite. His smile remains as he turns and begins to climb the hill outside.

Behind him the sun slowly sets. The deep purple red sky is reflected in the myriad ripples on the pond’s surface. The air sparkles as the mist from the waterfall catches the light in tiny floating stars.

Strapping a sword nearly as big at he is to his back, he climbs the rocky outcrop beside the waterfall. His hands grip the slippery, algae covered rocks with powerful muscles as he pulls his vaguely human body up over the rocks.

At the top of the cliff he stops. The water rushes past him to fall into the pond below, and the increasing darkness shrouds the vegetation around his legs. Gazing out into the darkening skies he inhales a large breath, and shouts out at the brightening stars.

Hear me Uthgol! I am Morgue, Champion of the Shadow Sentinels.

The ghoul’s close-cropped green hair waves in the wind as the spray from the water soaks his magical tabard.

Tonight I have taken a mate. All that I have is hers, and all that is hers is mine.

He smiles briefly, as the vampire’s head pokes out from the cave to smirk at him. Her hair falls soaked around her, as she spreads the falling water with her hands and listens.

Lilendra the Vampire is now mine. And I am hers. Any who seek to harm her, will seek my wrath and those of my allies as well.

He roars defiantly at the heavens, his chest bulging with the powerful breath.

We are both strong, young, and will soon gain great power with the glory of Grendel. We will oppose any that try to stop us, and in our bond we will show the uglies how monsters hold the true meaning of love.

His roars fade, as he is joined atop the waterfall by the now fully armored vampire. Their forms blur as the sun falls below the horrizon... And the darkness rises...
Working...
X

Debug Information