Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*hisses*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hisses*

Whoever owns Amuneta and Bloostrike, tell them to stay off the plains of Letum without reason, or I will be forced to keep them off.
    ..::aka Rubias the pathetically weak Vampire::..
    -a crazy deadie of the Shadow Sentinels-

"I am NOT serious!!" - Onyxfire the Lich

They are of the Unbroken Faith.
    Hanzo Hattori
    Silent Assassin

Thanks to Rythgen for the enhancements!

"In an age of chaos, only the ruthless survive..."

StoryGuide Brecan responds, "You naughty monster you."

Comment

Um, all undead are welcome on Letum, Rubias. It is not the Sentinel's land, it is the Undead's land.
      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Except for Hecate, all undead are welcome on the plains.
        Only.
        There is a shadow under this red rock,
        (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
        And I will show you something different from either
        Your shadow at morning striding behind you
        Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
        I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Comment

You owe your home on the Plains to the Keepers, fire-gnat. Funny how easily you forget that now that the clan isnt there to provide reminders....
          Originally posted by Rythgen
          Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Mmmm like I said, all the unimportant ones, all the weak ones, they have faded from Uthgol.

Why should I remember them?

Let the dead lie.

Soon enough, even the memory of those fools will be dust in the wind...

Meanwhile, my fires still rage.
            Only.
            There is a shadow under this red rock,
            (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
            And I will show you something different from either
            Your shadow at morning striding behind you
            Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
            I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Comment

Hunting on the plains is fun. Running into a fireball not so fun, but still walking all over sacred grounds makes everyone happy.

Germanic the Ogre
              Master of Arms of the Horde
              Defender of the Living
              Plains Walker!

Comment

Whoever owns Amuneta and Bloostrike, tell them to stay off the plains of Letum without reason, or I will be forced to keep them off.
                i tire of idle threats on my minions. or as you would put it. stop or i will be forced to take action.

[
                Plains Walker!
                heh, nice one.]
                Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
                Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
                Toasty: o.o
                Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
                <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
                StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

They were both unrully. Amuneta was following me, and would not tell me her clan's name. Bloostrike approached me and attempted to attack me. This is NOT acceptable behavior. And your week claws dont scare me Aco. Id love to see you take action....
                  ..::aka Rubias the pathetically weak Vampire::..
                  -a crazy deadie of the Shadow Sentinels-

"I am NOT serious!!" - Onyxfire the Lich

Comment

Amuneta was following me, and would not tell me her clan's name.
                    there is nothing wrong with that. sounds to me like your just a little to easy to anoy.

Bloostrike approached me and attempted to attack me.
                    that how ever was out of line. next time i ask that you tell me or Voltahge of this. one of us will deal with him.

And your week claws dont scare me Aco. Id love to see you take action....
                    aye, my claws are weak. but i didn't say i'd attack you, now did i?
                    Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
                    Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
                    Toasty: o.o
                    Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
                    <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
                    StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

The undead are all gathering in one place, how convienient.

Comment

gathering in one place? no i dig deep and stay out of sight. except for now which is long enough to leave this note .

I know rubias don't pester her or you'll be on the wrong side of her claws and hecate well she isn't someone to toy with either. if you were wise as a youngling i would steraway from either unless you have something useful for them.

as for the plains they have been home to many monsters though the keepers have gone, you still shouldn't mock their name they were lead by many strong and noble monsters and followed by the similar. though most of you might not considder me that and possibly hecate or kiana we are all "children" of the keepers and other great clans and we will once more rise to form great clans again in due time.

ps: watch your lairs i'm coming

The silent reflection is broken by Royal, as usual, the most opinionated and obnoxious of the group. He tosses his booted feet upon the tables surface, his silvered mask gleaming in the firelight as it turns to face Lividium, “What the hell do you want now?” Typical Royal tactfulness of course. The rest of table grins, laughs or smirks as they deem appropriate.

Comment

While I will agree that I am not one to be toyed with, do not use me in any further of your examples. I am not a "child" of anyone, and I will be a part of no further clans. Do not speak for me again.

Comment

Oh i see how it is i help you way back in NT an now you are no longer my friend. ill remember this.

The silent reflection is broken by Royal, as usual, the most opinionated and obnoxious of the group. He tosses his booted feet upon the tables surface, his silvered mask gleaming in the firelight as it turns to face Lividium, “What the hell do you want now?” Typical Royal tactfulness of course. The rest of table grins, laughs or smirks as they deem appropriate.

Comment

I do not recall allowing someone to speak on behalf of them without their concent a requirement of friendship.

Comment

Working...
                              X