Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A Mummy's Last Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mummy's Last Words

I will Come in a new life. My words be heard, Lividium is more a snake than I ever realized. My downfall was to reject the Pharaoh and his people for they are the true undead power, in spirit and strength. All in all, Providence will fall, Shadows will form uponthe Land and Grendel shall smile his blessings.

--Thus ends the unlife of Voltahge the Mummy.--

(I merely posted this for information purpose..in case anybody ever wonders where he went. I was witness to his leaving.)
    The only true power is in purity.

Good Riddens....you undead nowadays don't hold a candle to the undead that were...Gruloch, Lurekus, Bain, Caleyth...even Tarvok, Exodias, and Craz.....they are probably rolling in their graves right now.. your an insult to your own caste to give up and run...Perhaps Grendel will see fit to give you a better shape...such as a humanoid
    "What do you see when you're in the dark and the Demons come...."

Comment

I will hold a candle to you Scarnose...

*snickers*
      Only.
      There is a shadow under this red rock,
      (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
      And I will show you something different from either
      Your shadow at morning striding behind you
      Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
      I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Comment

Hmph. The clan was never pure to begin with. Of course he's a treacherous snake..

My friends call me Tiger Shot, 'cuz I'm Down Right Fierce.

Comment

POWER AND GLORY TO WE WHO LIVE!

Comment

Netze's clan isn't pure either, unless he got rid of that yappy little wannabe undead chimera.

Power and Glory to the living and those who serve Grendel.

Germanic the Ogre
            Master of Arms of the Horde
            Defender of the Living

Comment

I really, REALLY hope the Father terrorizes your sad excuse for a clan, Germanic, and sinks your precious island into the sea.

[ Only 900 more SP to go. *crosses fingers* ]
              <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

What happened anyway? Anyone care to explain the whole story?
                I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

Why would Grendel terrorize the most glorious and powerful among the clans?

Which clan has slain the most invaders? Which Clan has been able to best even Scions in an honorable deul?

Not Netze's clan, thats for sure, only the Horde may claim these and at least know they are true.

Anyhow I realize you are a tad deluded Toasty, so I can understand why you'd write such things, I mean you've deluded yourself into believing you are an undead.

Wandering brethern I said most glorious clan, I realize how many Uglies many of you have killed.

Germanic the Ogre
                  Master of Arms of the Horde
                  Defender of the Living

Comment

Anyone willing to answer the question, based on the topic it was directed at and not the pulpit preaching of the Horde's preacher?
                    I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

Voltahge told me his reasoning for leaving, but it's not very wise to only tell one side of a story. All I will say is that he was broken beyond repair by the events that he said took place. Such is why he embraced eternal sleep.
                      The only true power is in purity.

Comment

sad to see him go. he was a good friend.
                        Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
                        Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
                        Toasty: o.o
                        Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
                        <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
                        StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

Germanic...It was not Grendel that Toasty was speaking of.

It was the Shadow. And for all the reasons you listed, you SHOULD fear it...as should we all.

Though I would fight it despite my fear.

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
                          X