Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Chimera Throne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiendish_thingy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Burninator
    Don't make any of us follow in Lurekus' footsteps to see if that little matra of yours holds up. I bet you're just aching to taste undeath again, aren't you, Whindanser.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    If any will do such, leave it to me. I aspired to follow those footsteps when they were still left on Letum, and still do; although, my goals have taken on a far more destructive nature as of late than just that of following footsteps....

Leave a comment:

• Nadriel
    replied
    *grins widely while flicking his tail*

I know the truth...and I can handle it just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Acepius
    replied
    *runs a small smooth comb carved from pearwood through his feathers*

All I have to say is... You can't handle the truth.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    *licks stickiness from her paws, wearing an expression of denial*

That didn't count! *licklick* He lies! *lick*

Leave a comment:

• Blackhand
    replied
    Originally posted by The Burninator
    You can go on and say that you were 'helping them with humans', but I believe that like I believe that it's going to rain candy.
    Today it rained candy. Toasty took some of the cotton candy that fell from the skies. She cannot deny it.

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    I'm aching to be taste undeath about as much as you are aching for me to send you to Grendel again.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    Don't make any of us follow in Lurekus' footsteps to see if that little matra of yours holds up. I bet you're just aching to taste undeath again, aren't you, Whindanser.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    Chimera helping Chimera is one thing at the Chimeran throne.

Undead helping Chimera is an entierly different story.

It is the same at every throne.

If Undead helped Humanoids at the Humanoid throne, it would cause controversy.

If Humanoids helped Chimera at the Chimera throne, it would cause problems.

The battle for the throne belongs to the race to which the throne will give power...and no other.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    I ran you off from the throne because you attacked one of my clanmates while they hunted. You can go on and say that you were 'helping them with humans', but I believe that like I believe that it's going to rain candy. But that doesn't mean that I claimed Avatar. Because I didn't. Norin did.

Leave a comment:

• Zeku
    replied
    *scrawled messily as if in a hurry, specks of blood are visible in places*

You prevented it last night. You cannot deny this.

*The signature of the ankh looks very rushed and is splattered with small bits of blood that appears to be chimera*
    Last edited by Zeku; 07-29-2004, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    I was wondering when you would get your grubby paws on this scroll, Whindanser. When someone of incompetence--i.e. Snillo--goes for the throne and has clanmates to help him claim it so he can lay around and absorb calories from the air, it's a tragic event. The waste of avatar, is a tragic event.

*Added on* I don't go for Avatar anymore anyway. It cramps my style.

Leave a comment:

• Whindanser
    replied
    Toasty...don't act like you don't get your Undead friends to help you at the Throne.

I will help Zeku if I see it again.

Leave a comment:

• Falador
    replied
    [**dances around all the beautiful typos!**]

Leave a comment:

• Falador
    replied
    Zeku, I was hunting in the area. I do not scout the Chimeera throne, id thats what you are thinking. I could care less who gets that throne. I didn't realize it would look the way it does. I'll try to stay away from Chimera Throne to prevent future problems.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    Read up on your facts before pointing fingers. I don't know what Falador was doing at the Aerie. And I can assure you, I do NOT need his help to dispose of you from the area, idiot Sphinx.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X