Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A proclimation from the Isle of the Horde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A proclimation from the Isle of the Horde

The Dark Providence have chosen to destroy our Entrance while we sleep. The Dark Providence will be eradiacted, any of its members found in any clan will lead to that clan being attacked.

Any clan who harbors this clan or who supports it will be met with war.

That is all

Germanic the Ogre
    Master of Arms of the Horde
    Defender of the Living

You assume I had Royal under my wing at the time or condoned any of this. I'm not necessarily saying he wasn't or that I didn't just pointing out that you prefer to make brash statements without a moments thought of asking or talking. You want to make war, bring it on... oh and by the way I no longer rule in Dark Providence. Who will you kill now?
    Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

The entire clan that keeps Royal = byebye. Whether you lead it or not.

The end.
      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Toasty,
        You seem to dispute the very same thing 'your' master says to the Horde. He recently noted that he doesnt see it as a reason for war if one minion does as they choose. Namely Fatali against that new Mino clan. But your view seems to goes against his. I suppose thats allowed. I wonder what he will do though. Go to war over a single minions actions or remain quiet as he pretty much expected them to do if Fatali showed. I will be watching this with interest.

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

How do we know that you didn't order him to set out and wreck lairs? Your failure to punish him leads others to believe that you did.
          <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

My failure? What part of me not being his master dont you get? Shall I punish all that do bad?

Comment

Quite a coinsidence that you dump leadership on another when things start to get steamy.

Comment

Actually, I do not believe that Lividium was his leader at the time. Royal's explanation for doing what he has is that he was "bored", something which I do not doubt he would use as a reason....
                Originally posted by Rythgen
                Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Royal may have taken it upon himself to destroy our first floor solo, but afterwards, Antonio came to Letum to back him up and be a smart mouth. Whether it was a clan decision, or the decision of just him..Royal will indeed feel wrath, by many I'm sure. And if there are those willing to stand behind his destruction, they will fall beside him.

Comment

There is no fate cruel enough for Royal that Grendel can give him. Death and lair destruction do not faze him or Lividium, as such we shall make our own punishment fitting for such beings. The Horde at war is nothing like the Horde at vengance.

Comment

I hope you're prepared for the wrath of three large clans, Royal.

Comment

I will hunt Royal...the rest of the Dark Providence means nothing to me. It's Royal I want...

The charge....Lair destruction.

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

HAHA! Good job Royal! Beautifully done! It's about time somebody did something about all of these festering ruins. Waste of space if you ask me... Keep up the good work Vampire. You have my full support.
                          Only.
                          There is a shadow under this red rock,
                          (Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
                          And I will show you something different from either
                          Your shadow at morning striding behind you
                          Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
                          I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Comment

Working...
                          X