Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A new clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new clan?

So Shadar is starting a clan? Seems to be so since we are no longer free as wanderers to decide what grumble we are in. Sephilim calls anyone who chooses to leave shadars grumble Traitor Vermin? *Shakes it's head* Perhaps we want NO grumble? Would this constitute as "traitor vermin"? We will live as we please. That is the way of the wanderer. We will not heed to the same rules Shadar himself shuns and the socials follow. We are free.

Shadar says he shall raid and destroy the den of any wanderer not of his grumble.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

You were my minion. You left me without so much as a good-bye, after I took you into the Triad, and looked after you. You have the freedom to make your choices, and for every choice, there is a consequence. You can now live with the consequences of your actions, you ended a friednship, and made an enemy. So, cope with the results of your actions and stop whining like a social.
      Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

Just because one is not of the same grumble, should not mean they are enemies. Such thought is illogical.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Hah! Took care of Us? By only killing us what? 10 times instead of 20? You never helped us in any manner... Not a shilling of loot, word of advice nor single sliver of armor. If we are to lose our den and be labelled "traitor vermin for choosing to be in a grumble we like so be it! Expect your den gone the moment mine is. We will not submit to the ways of the socials. Not now, not ever! If you want to know what help is, ask one of our minions.

Comment

Destroy my den. Unlike you, I don't bother with materialism. I've no need for it. i'll just get another one built. Destroy that one too. And I'll build another. I merely keep dens for convinience.
            Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

We have no desire to destroy any dens. We simply want to be left in peace.

Comment

[This is posted from Shadar, who is currently unable to browse forums. These words came directly from his player. ]

A nice little speech about your 'freedoms'. But a social? Me? Funny, I recall socials leading minions, asking others to join. I do not care if you join or not. You are with me, or against me. Simple as that. My minions are with me, everyone else is against me unless they pay me, as I stated before. Join me, pay me, or be destroyed. You can ask any clan leader, that is not how clans work. I do not 'ask' for you to be my minion. I demand you to respect me, and pay me or suffer for you insolence. That is how I work now, don't like it? Pay me and you wont notice.
                Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

The same is said of me, so you have nothing to brag about, Roc.

Odd, how this was made to put me into a lose-lose situation. I cannot join you, else I have to deal with the impossible-to-predict Sephilim getting angry at my mere prescence, and I cannot pay you as I have no hoard worth speaking of, so in the end I lose the convenience of a den.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

WHAT IS THIS RUBBISH? THREATNING TO DESTROY OUR GRUMBLE'S DENS? BE READY FOR A BIG RESPONSE YOU ABOMINATIONS OF GRENDELS WAY!!

Comment

*sings* Why can't weee be friends, why can't weee be friends, why can't weee be friends..

Comment

I'm with Cato!

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Irrational

Originally posted by Seraphim
                          [This is posted from Shadar, who is currently unable to browse forums. These words came directly from his player. ]

A nice little speech about your 'freedoms'. But a social? Me? Funny, I recall socials leading minions, asking others to join. I do not care if you join or not. You are with me, or against me. Simple as that. My minions are with me, everyone else is against me unless they pay me, as I stated before. Join me, pay me, or be destroyed. You can ask any clan leader, that is not how clans work. I do not 'ask' for you to be my minion. I demand you to respect me, and pay me or suffer for you insolence. That is how I work now, don't like it? Pay me and you wont notice.
                          I respond thusly:
                          with you or against you? rubbish! I never left your grumble out of malice or enmity. I left to follow the most powerful humanoid wanderer in the land. My fate is intertwined with that of the giant, and i will follow him, even if it means going back to the triad. I thought the two grumbles would be allies, since we were all friends to begin with, and no rift separated us. Shadar himself said the triad had grown too large, and that that was the reason for Cedextra's forming a new one. Ally yourself with the social den-killers if you wish. We also know socials who destroy dens...
                          I don't wish war between us. we have enough trouble with the cattle, let alone battling each other. What happened to rule #1?
                          you know? "have fun". i question your sanity Basilisk, and implore that you seek help.
                          Lightning Bringer, Stormchaser, One-Eyed Thunderclap, Tarnist the contemplative Cyclops

Comment

[Why do I always forget to change users...]

ask one of our minions.
                            Arctinite has been quite helpful to me, once again, thanks.

As for my den...waste of time, i've three I use.

Comment

I hate having to choose between friends. I like Cedextra, Tarnist and Smarmy, but I also like Exorn, Necrophage and Shadar. My friends are split between two grumbles. How am I supposed to deal with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X