Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Clash of Demigods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of Demigods

I would truely love to see an arena fight between Cedextra, Jinn, Mythras, and Dasren, the new lord of the Undead.

While I think it would only be fair to give Dasren some time to recover from his tremendous transformation...I would still like to think a battle of Grendel's most fantastic beasts would be quite a show indeed.

I'll pay a pretty price just to see it.

Who truely is the greatest of the great? Those grounds would certainly be no place for mere socials...not even perhaps the greatest of us, Rythgen. I would truely love to see a display of such awesome power.

Who is with me?

[not that I can see it since my computer is still down....but hey...I can contribute to the game regardless Its the beauty of text based games ]

http://whindanser.tripod.com

I'd give some rings to see that.
    <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Five thousand gold on Cedextra. Five thousand mana on Jinn.

Comment

I'd stake half my gold on Cedextra, I would. Pity there are only four of the six Seventh Tiers, though. Now THAT would be a grand battle.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

What doesn't exist yet? Cyclops and Nightmare?

Comment

And Cyclops.. We have:

Giant
            Dragon
            Rakshasa
            Dracolich

We don't have:

Cyclops and Nightmare.
            Marx the Lich
            Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

I'll judge.
              Originally posted by Usuichii
              Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
              Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
              They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
              Originally posted by kaoslace
              I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Is anyone even trying, or can I go ahead and try to make one of the two?

Comment

From my research, Necrophage and Tarnist are going for them.
                  Gone

Comment

Well if for some crazy reason Tarnist don't get it and the other three humanoid wanders don't i know i'll be trying for it. Cyclops that is.

Comment

I'm going for Cyclops too.
                      -- Volo.

Originally posted by Annatar
                      It's a game, shut up.
                      Originally posted by Merlynson
                      Volo is so right.
                      Originally posted by The Burninator
                      ^^ Is right!

Comment

[*headscratch* Is this talk of tiers IC? *shrug* I suppose most anything could be. ]
                        Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

You forget Arctinite, Exorn, and Asperia going for Nightmare.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Must be strong as hell to be one of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X