Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Mysterious Happenings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Happenings?

[Player-Run Joint Event] Mysterious Happenings? Time:???

An alliance between Usuichii and the Dragoon Army!? What is the scientist up to this time? Unravel the secrets!

[This is a joint event between Itus and Usuichii. No information will be OOCly given from us at this point. You will need to closely follow the actions of both of them for the coming week(s). For this period of time, Usuichii's Laboratory and the Dragoon Army is in an alliance. Ask them IC for details, perhaps. Because this is a joint-event and effects the two largest clans in the game, I am posting it here.]
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Members of the Dragoon Army and the and the 'assistants' of Usuichii

A meeting will be held between the two clans concerning our alliance and its mutual goals.

We will discuss several topics, and as many members from both clans should take time from their training and sit in on this meeting.

Please all make your way to the Great Hall in the Dragoon's Lair 4 days from now. [7:30pm EST on Tuesday] For the benefit of Usuchii's 'assistants', Usuichii will handle relocation to the Great Hall. Speak with him.

Leave your weapons behind before entering the Hall. However, as I understand for some members this meeting my touch a nerve or two, I would recommended that all monsters keep vigilant through out.

Comment

[It couldn't perhaps be some time on a weekend? Because of timezones there's no way I can make that.]
      Marx the Lich
      Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

[Sunday didn't work for Itus. But if Saturday was okay, it'd do fine for me. I was just worried about us not giving enough of a warning. In actuality, it'd be best for next weekend, since we're so close to the weekend now (it's 11:20 PM, 41 minutes until Saturday for me as I write this.)

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

[After speaking with a number of Dragoon and Usuichii's Laboratory members, I've decided Tuesday probably isn't best. I will contact Itus and re-work a better time for this weekend. Please keep an eye on this post!]

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

[The event is now set for 7:30pm EST on Sunday 3rd May. Hope this is better for more people]

Comment

I do appreciate the opportunity to hear what this is all about.

I shall be there.
              "To protect my own promise, I betrayed another. Now what is left for me is atonement. The dreams have passed, it seems, but there is still a time before waking.

Here, in Letum, shall my slumber end."

-Amdrea the Mummy

Comment

[A cackling golem head activates in the entrance of the Dragoon Army lair]

It Is mosT unforTunate, buT *cackling noise* a NEw tuRn of EveNTs wiTH onE of mY expErimENts haS pulLeD *bzzt* mE AWaY frOm thE meeTinG. I WiL neEd to REschEdulE foR latEr.

[Sorry, but a few unexpected things and absences happened, so we'll need to reschedule the event for next weekend. On the bright side, however, this means I get a bit more time to plan it out and pester you all to make sure the rest make it Thanks to those who came and sorry about this. See you next weekend!]

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
                X