Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

[Laboratory Event] An Interview With a Vampire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Laboratory Event] An Interview With a Vampire

[Laboratory Event] An Interview With a Vampire Saturday the 16th, 7:00PM and Sunday the 17th 8:00PM

A deep-indigo colored envelope has been left on top of each Laboratory Assistant's Dormitory desk. Opening the envelope causes a large square glyph to wobble out of the envelope, words scrolling across its front that seem to enter your mind, saying...:

Greetings, Assistant number <Assistant Number Inserted Here> ! If you have received this glyphic message, then I congratulate you on not being a completely worthless unproductive collection of materials otherwise usable in the lowest of experiments! You will now participate in the next great level of great change in My magnificent Laboratory. You will become a further integrated and productive assistant! No doubt you can do little to hold back unproductive tears of meaningless joy. Fear not, for I will allow it this once, and assume that you are off duty and in your Dormitory room when you do this.

The glyph blurs momentarily and suddenly 4 white squares, directly lined up next to each other are made visible inside of its border. Lines descend from each square in what looks like a system of roots from a tree. Usuichii's voice once more appears inside of your head as you continue to watch the glyph

You will now become part of a 'Department' or 'devision of functions and duties' within the laboratory. Each Department will control an aspect of the laboratory's workload, controlled by a 'Head' of the department. Someone you will take direct orders from, and who receives my flawless command. At the date and time designated in the lower right-hand corner of this glyph, you will meet with me in person and an interview will commence. Depending on your answers, you will be sent to work in the appropriate department. You are to keep your rank ID in mind at all times, as it will also have its own effects during the interview and your placement within the Departments.

The glyph blurs once more and a silhouette of a figure with shining glasses and a bright crescent-moon shaped grin appears on the screen, as if a symbol of Usuichii. His voice continues.

Oh how overjoyed you must be at this very moment! To come closer to productive perfection and to be able to assist me even better in my ever continuing research!

Finally, the glyph fades from sight with a quiet *bzzt* as Usuichii's words fade from your mind.

[Interviews will be conducted 1 on 1 starting at the time above. No worries if you are late or early. If you need to get there early because you have to leave later, let me know, and I'll have the interview with you sooner so as to be the most convenient. I will also be taking your OOC requests into account for department placement, but this will mostly depend on your and Usuichii's actions In-Character.

Thank you!]
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

[Somewhat belated, but all interviews last weekend went greatly. I didn't expect that many to show, so I'm glad There are still many left that need to take the interviews, so I will continue to take them at the same times each weekend until finished! PM me if you still need them, thank you!]
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
    X