Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Dark Rebirth and Dragoon Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Rebirth and Dragoon Army

*A large, lavish scroll bears a flowing script in bright green ichor*

To All Concerned:
    By my hand, I declare the melding of two clans. We, the leaders of Dark Rebirth and the Dragoon Army, have decided to ban together in the elimination of the human infestation. Due to the similarities in leadership style and goals, a simple alliance was not worthwhile. Therefor, we are made anew as the The Dark Dragoons. We will occupy the current Dragoon lair.
    All shall be led by myself as Itus has chosen to step down from his current post. His reasons are his own and it will be his decision to publicly announce them.
    Meanwhile, it shall be business as usual while we sort out some pressing issues such as sub-leaders, alliances, etc.
    I will be open to any questions or suggestions, if they arise.

*a calligraphic signature adorns the bottom of the scroll*

Morph the Minotaur, Can't touch this .
    Ebonfyre the Haunt, Wanderer extraordinaire (again )
    Cumulus the Phoenix, Co-leader of the Guardians
    Stomp the Ogre, A big, bloody stick for the Lab

Formerly: Lividium the Demagogue Mummy

Grendel's Revenge Player Site

[OOC: Some small issues with the lair due to a misunderstanding of the code. Please bear with us as the solution is found. If you leave the clan, it will be harder to return you to your former possessions/personal rooms. I will keep you updated as more information is determined. There are solutions, some hard and some easy. Try not to fret over the short few days it may take to resolve. Thank you for your patience.]

Comment

[OOC: There has been an update concerning this issue. Please stay tuned for an IC post in the next 48 hours. ]

Comment

Working...
      X