Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

To the Ghost and Basilik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Ghost and Basilik

First of all you Ghost.. you are a true moron. You walked in on my humans, I attempted to heal you because unlike -you- I don't murder for a living and without a word you approached and killed me for no reason. Then you get the Basilik to come and aid you when one of -my- clanmates assisted me. (which I know and you know you didn't tell the Basilik the entire truth that you were just being a moron bully for no apparent reason. I met the Basilik and he's not STUPID like you so I kn0ow if HE knew the truth he wouldn't come and be a bully for NO reason!!)

And Mr. Basilik.. Sir. I am very disturbed that you aided that Ghost. I understand you are his friend but I assure you what ever he said was a complete lie cause well he's just dumb. I tried to heal him cause he looked sickly and then for no reason at all he killed me. I'm new here and you just helped me the other day, and thanks again. But there is just something wrong with your ghost. I'm sorry he lied to you, that was mean.
    Sincerely, `Jolie`

P.S. I hate you Ghost, I hope your teeth rot out and your eye balls roll out!

**Tacked below by a shivering, spindly harpy.**

I have no qualms with you calling on a stronger social to aid you against my Ghost minion. In fact, I encourage it. Having been freshly animated to carry out Grendel's will, there is only one rule in Uthgol that you must be made aware of: Kill or be killed. I hope Murdering's onslaught against you has strengthened your resolve to become stronger yourself, just as your retaliation has done for the Ghost. Also understand that he merely did what was done to him, which was call upon a stronger ally. I have little to no intention of inviting myself to fights that are newling against newling, that is boring.

As for why I immobilized the mummy and let Murdering gank him... I am kind of an ass.

Cato

Comment

As I said that Ghost of yours needs a leash and he's stupid. You should walk him more often. And I hope that everyone that comes to read in the shrine sees how stupid he is. I hope noone will help him and his insides wrinkle.

Comment

A few simple things to remember as an inhabitant of Grendel's world, Uthgol:

1. Monsters and Uglies will try to kill you.

2. Monsters do not need a reason to kill you. Uglies are just stoopid.

3. Monsters stronger than you should be treated with respect or they WILL kill you.

4. Smarmy is awesome in every way.

5. The faster you learn the rules, the faster you achieve your goals.
        SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

[I'm sorry, but Murdering as a name and 'gank' as IC speech? Kids these days.]

Comment

Originally posted by Rythgen View Post
            [I'm sorry, but Murdering as a name and 'gank' as IC speech? Kids these days.]

[What, you've never heard a monster say "gank" before? Usuichii uses it all the time! "Go forth my *cackle* assistants and gank more specimen for research!" or "I must gank more corpses for dissection." Usuichii's up with the trends the cool monsters use!]
            -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
            X