Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Sabine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabine

** A baboon headed skeleton grunt drops down into the entrance of the Dark Dragoon's Lair and is promptly chopped and smashed to pieces by a myriad of axe-traps and smashers. A tattered papyrus sheet rolls open from what had been it's hand.**

Sabine:

Yelpi here. I woke up today, stretched, and was promptly chopped to bits, smashed into goo, and terrified out of my mind by scary pictures of uglies. When Grendel returned me to my glorious unlife, I was placed in the shrine. Now, I know that I woke up in the lair... I saw it as I awoke. Therefore, I am assuming that by some horrible accident or oversight that I have once again been taken off of the clan's roster list.

I eagerly await you at the shrine so you can invite me in once again.
    Yelpi the Lich
    This clan is full of idiots!
    Morph the Minotaur gruntles, "You have forever, don't you?"
    You gesture at Morph the Minotaur.

** A tiny skeleton bearing a chicken skull peers intrepidly into the entrance of The Dark Dragoon lair. Seeing the smashed remains of the former messenger, its bones begin to chatter. Fearing for it's unlife, it finally tosses a parchment into the entrance and runs away screaming about the pitfalls of Grunthood. **

SABINE:

I have waited and waited here in the shrine and had to put up with all manner of stupidity. How long do you intend to make me wait? I won't wait here forever. Come soon or send someone in your place so I can get back to the serious business of protecting Letum!
    Yelpi the Lich

Comment

** A skeleton with a cracked human skull and dangling jaw sighs before jumping into the Dark Dragoon Lair. After the dust clears, a scroll is evident within the now smashed open skull. **

Sabine:

My time is too precious to waste waiting for you any longer. I am taking my valuable skills elsewhere.

Let me know when and where you will meet me to return the horde from within my tomb. You can keep the loot. Just bring me my other stuff.
      Yelpi the Lich

Comment

[I know it may be a little cruel, but I am getting quite a snicker out of Yelpi's determination.]
        -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
          [I know it may be a little cruel, but I am getting quite a snicker out of Yelpi's determination.]
          [makes you wonder when she'll run out of skeletons to toss in <.< lol]
          ~A cold wind is blowing
          Through the graves it is blowing
          And it bares a poisoned tongue
          And the foul breath of disease~

Currently:Yakumo the Vampire | Martyr the Banshee

Martyr the Wight points at a pile of loot and shouts, "BLASPHEME!"

Comment

** A mischievous skeleton grunt bearing vampire fangs taken from the corpse of an ugly lights a sphere and tosses it into the Dark Dragoon lair. After bits of building material, bone, and paper blast out of the entrance, the giggling grunt knocks, then waits outside to orally deliver the message he carries to Sabine the Vampire. **

Sabine:

By now, I am assuming you are completely illiterate, as you have not responded to my previous missives. Therefore, I have procured (at great expense) this rather intelligent grunt to read this scroll for you out loud. I want my stuff from my former tomb returned. Tell this grunt when you will bring my things to the shrine, so someone from my lair (if I can not come in person) can get them for me.

As far as why I am leaving... well, I woke up and was blasted off to see Grendel. When Grendel returned me to my glorious unlife, I found myself in the shrine. Since you have not come to re-invite me, I have gone to a better place. Now that I know you are illiterate, I wouldn't come back if you paid me to. But I want my items returned to me. Decide on a time, and let this grunt know.
            Yelpi the Lich

Comment

** Having waited the ordered amount of time for a response from the lair and getting none, the skeleton grunt lights its final sphere. As it steps toward the lair entrance to deliver the 'summons', an exposed root catches the grunts foot and sends it crashing skull first into the dusty ground. Cursing, the grunt realigns it's jaw, picks up the sphere, then turns to drop it into the lair. Alas, too late. The sphere noisily explodes in the grunts hands. After bone shards, femurs, a jaw with vampire teeth, dust, debris, and miscellaneous other blast-burned and broken bones settle from the air, the scroll which was to be read drifts lazily to the ground, settling just outside the lair entrance. **
              Yelpi the Lich

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information