Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A bloody torn cloth hangs from the wall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bloody torn cloth hangs from the wall...

*the cloth is stained in the blood of humans, and seems to have once been a tunic*

I seek information on a certain location. I believe it is called the Lost City, but I may be mistaken. One cannot trust a sleep-blurred memory. I do remember it being located on the border of the swamps and the forest.

A certain Basilisk was my guide once, but he didn't have the power to defeat the guardian that appeared to me. And he did not divulge his knowledge, for I was a mere three-headed pup.

There is power to gain within, and I feel it is time that I claim it. I will one way or another. Any information that would aid me in completing the trials would be...greatly appreciated.
    And it will be remembered, when the power is realized.

I may even be willing to offer...assistance...in various matters, if I feel up to the task. Even to a certain disgusting vampire and his little 'assistants' if necessary. Though I imagine he would say something about not needing to study my kind. *the above writing seems to be written more jaggedly, as if with distaste*

Send a Harpy to find me, or attach your own scrawl here. I would prefer to carry the conversation away from prying ears.
    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Depending on which guardian you wish to best, traversing the trials should be no issue to myself.

-Golane

Comment

Originally posted by Vorico View Post
      Depending on which guardian you wish to best, traversing the trials should be no issue to myself.

-Golane
      Ideally both. In whichever order would be most suitable. Though I daresay, I will not likely be ready to use the new magic right away. I need to gain some...spiritual strength. This body of mine is still too fresh.

-----------------

Comment

Perhaps we should arrange a meeting to discuss this?

There is much about the Lost City I don't know.

-----------------

Comment

I'm lazy, and it's late in my awakening. Tomorrow, perhaps.

-Golane

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information