Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A New Order In The Laboratory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Order In The Laboratory

Now that Usuichii is dispos..... elsewhere, I am taking charge of the lair. I'm Scoundrel the Lich. Some of you may remember me from long ago, if not, I don't care.

Things have been way too structured around here for way too long. As such is to be remedied, I am authorizing the intake of spirits of all kinds, especially those of the alcoholic kind. It's time to be monsters, to slay, loot, hoard, and be recklessly roudy, messy, and covered in the blood and guts of our enemies! Drunken parties are encouraged, as is treachery of any kind against our enemies. Let's have a book-burning! Let's break down the unnatural order which has been cruelly forced upon the clan! I also invite monsters from all over Uthgol to join us.

PARTY ON!!
    Scoundrel the Mummy
    Leader of Scoundrel's Lair
    ~Your better leader~

*a piece of parchment has been tacked atop the previous one, with a note scrawled in dark, semi-coagulated blood*

Laboratory functions are still being monitored, Scoundrel. Your insubordination has been noted and recorded in your file, along with a copy of the incriminating evidence. An alteration of your behavior is strongly suggested. If you think Usuichii's "unnatural order" is cruel, ready yourself for the method of correction that awaits should this warning go unheeded. Strangulation via one's own entrails is one of my favorite.

I'm sure it will be yours too.
    Originally posted by Rythgen
    Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
      Now that Usuichii is dispos..... elsewhere, I am taking charge of the lair. I'm Scoundrel the Lich. Some of you may remember me from long ago, if not, I don't care.

Things have been way too structured around here for way too long. As such is to be remedied, I am authorizing the intake of spirits of all kinds, especially those of the alcoholic kind. It's time to be monsters, to slay, loot, hoard, and be recklessly roudy, messy, and covered in the blood and guts of our enemies! Drunken parties are encouraged, as is treachery of any kind against our enemies. Let's have a book-burning! Let's break down the unnatural order which has been cruelly forced upon the clan! I also invite monsters from all over Uthgol to join us.

PARTY ON!!
      you forgot to cackle
      A stratus wizard says, "Perhaps I will make a potion from your bones."
      [Success: 771, Roll: 642] A stratus wizard tries to touch you with an icy finger, but misses.
      You moan to a stratus wizard, "perhaps i'll make a potion from your mom!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiendish_thingy View Post
        *a piece of parchment has been tacked atop the previous one, with a note scrawled in dark, semi-coagulated blood*

Laboratory functions are still being monitored, Scoundrel. Your insubordination has been noted and recorded in your file, along with a copy of the incriminating evidence. An alteration of your behavior is strongly suggested. If you think Usuichii's "unnatural order" is cruel, ready yourself for the method of correction that awaits should this warning go unheeded. Strangulation via one's own entrails is one of my favorite.

I'm sure it will be yours too.
        *This notice has been moved aside to reveal Scoundrel's original order. Scribbled on the bottom is the following:*

It is precisely this sort of restrictive madness that needs to be eradicated! Let's ban together, grab this obviously brainwashed, uptight vampire, and force some strong alcohol down her throat. That should do the trick.

PARTY ON!!!
        Scoundrel the Mummy
        ~Your better leader~

Comment

Now that I have had time to have a look at the condition of the lab, I must say that it is not as organized as I had feared. Junk and empty containers litter the hallways, and mindless grunts wander aimlessly throughout. I do not find, however, any containers (full or otherwise) of alcohol.

Therefore, I hereby order the assistants to bring in as much alcohol as can be found. Drop it at strategic locations throughout the laboratory. If you drink it all before returning to the lab, just be sure to eventually get some here. I am planning a 'drink under the table' contest. Thank you.
          Scoundrel the Mummy
          ~Your better leader~

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information