Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

*a dusty parchment hangs in the shrine*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *a dusty parchment hangs in the shrine*

Greetings once again Uthgol,

My dreams have been becoming more and more restless, Grendel himself visited me as I slept, he told me you had all grown weak with lack of good leadership. Weak like the fleshling plague of these lands.

I must raise up once again, to train the best of the best! All those who are interested in bettering themselves should contact me as soon as possible.

The Dragoon Army will once again rule these lands!
    Itus the Hallowed

Itus the Hallowed,

I would very much like to discus joining your clan again. When can we meet to talk? I'm without a clan now, so I could make most times. Scribble down a date and time here, or send a grunt to find me. I am usually hunting in Letum.

In all Sincerity,
    Yelpi the Lich
    This clan is full of idiots!
    Morph the Minotaur gruntles, "You have forever, don't you?"
    You gesture at Morph the Minotaur.

Comment

Yelpi, we have failed to meet thus far, for which I am apologetic. I will endeavour to keep an eye on the shrine for your presence.

Other monsters of Uthgol join me! For I am the Hollowed, Grendel's favourite leader! We shall not fail where all other clans have - to drive the pink skins from out lands. I am seeking all Castes, roles and skills!

Contact me via a grunt in the shrine all who are interested

Comment

For younglings, I am personally adept at leading:

Leaders (mentor, Bureaucracy, Hoarding)
        Builders (mentor, Hoarding, Dungeonmater)
        Warriors (mentor, Warmonger, Battlecry)
        Shaman (mentor, Hoarding, Spirituality)

But would relinquish training to a second in command should a suitable opportunity arise

Comment

Itus,

Some call me a warrior, others a savage. Few get the chance to call me anything before they are dead. I relish killing any and everything. However I am forced to admit that as good as I am, with the proper leadership I could be so much better. I would be honored if you would accept me as a part of the Dragoon Army.

I will await your reply at the Shrine.

Tyrn the Ogre

Comment

Working...
          X