Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Usuichii Attempts to Rap, Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usuichii Attempts to Rap, Part 2

[Scene. (I suggest using two windows side by side.)]

Usuichii stands in front of a large slab of stone that reaches to just above his waistline. Atop the slab is the pale corpse of a human, its body covered in scars and stitches, and its stomach left cut and open.

Usuichii, clad in white lab coat, leans over the corpse, raising his hands to shoulder-length, fingers splayed for a few seconds before deftly disappearing into the innards of the cadaver before him. A few moments later, the stomach is stitched and with a wave of his hands, the lifeless corpse begins to twitch and move.

A slow clap sounds from the shadows

"Master Usuichii, that was fantastic.", The ghastly image of Hecate appears as the clapping continues.

"Thank you, Hecate.", Usuichii replies, deep red eyes glaring from behind spectacles at his new creation.

Suddenly, a well-armored Ogre appears from the opposite end of the room, short of breath as he addresses the scientist,
    "Master, there's a problem. Intruders have been detected within the laboratory."

"Bring them to me... alive." the vampire responds, folding his hands behind his back as he observes the now still corpse in front of him.

The Ogre and Hecate disappear with a few skeletal minions, leaving Usuichii and the corpse.

[Music begins.]

Usuichii
    "This is subject is very sensitive..."

"Aheehee.. hee... hmmm..."

(Just the two of us)

"Yes..."

(Just the two of us)

"From the moment I saw you,"
    "science had begun."
    "I knew that you were rare,"
    "this test just had to be done."
    "This brilliant scientist could not allow this to simply wait,"
    "my skills and my genius had to participate."

"Now this corpse"
    "will look up at me,"
    "bend your legs and stand, I will command thee"
    The corpse begins to move and stand up from the slab.
    "As scientific sire,"
    "you will heed my command."
    "I gave you life, so you now must understand."

Usuichii turns his back to the reanimated corpse.

"You would think,"
    "they would respect me."
    "Appreciate my work,"
    "but they can not see."
    "My genius, could it be wasted here?"
    "I will change their vision, and instead they will fear."

"While I'm gone you will be..."
    "Ahee hee hee"
    "This will work, if successful he..."
    "They will know, I will let them see."
    "Creation, you will aid me."

(Just the two of us)

Cracked lips beneath long, dead black hair mirror the immense grin of the scientist's before him.

(Just the two of us)

With a finger snap, Usuichii causes a collection of indigo-colored glyphs to swarm the grinning corpse. A moment later, the corpse stands draped in a familiar coat of white.

(Just the two of us)

Usuichii steps back from his work, a crescent-shaped grin shining from below glared glasses, "We will obtain knowledge at any cost..."

(Just the two of us)

The corpse lifts its chin, a red gleam cutting through the fallen black hair, "You and I."

[Fade with music to black.]
    -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Rythgen stirs in his sleep, unceremoniously draping his arm across Dvea as he rolls over and mutters, "Guapo, stop making all that racket while we're sleepi..."

[Hilarious, and a little creepy? I'm not sure Rythgen would actually hear it from where he is, but why not.]

Comment

Working...
    X