Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A wooden post outside of Grendel's Shrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wooden post outside of Grendel's Shrine

[Thrust into the dirt just outside of the steps of Grendel’s Shrine is a large wooden post flanked by floating, dark-purple flames. The writing on the post reads...]

Greetings old friends and new! Forever in your debt, the Demon Kek has returned once again to bring to you a joyous event: The Festival of Battles! I have rested my energies, and for the next two weeks I will be using them to conduct ancient rituals to bring you prizes and power. However, there is a cost to such rewards!

In order to complete my rituals, I will require special tokens. I can not circumvent this requirement, my friends. But fret not, for they are quite easy to obtain! Once a day, you need only speak aloud and issue a challenge to another monster. Should both parties accept participation, the ritual will be invoked, and to the victor will obtain one of the precious tokens I require!

Curious as to what my powers can grant you, friends? Below I have left a list of what I am capable of, and the cost for each ritual.

• One token ritual: A weapon invoked from the Festival of Battles.
    • One token ritual: Minor summoning. Summon a demonic pastry for single use in battle.
    • Two token ritual: A piece of armor invoked from the Festival of Battles.
    • Two token ritual: Invoke a minor transmogrification on a grunt - make your goblin, harpy or skeleton look better than the rest.

• Three token ritual: Thirty thousand each of every resource, summoned to a location of your choice.
    • Four token ritual: Summon and bind a crafted wooden chair to a location of your choice.

• Seven token ritual: A powerful weapon invoked from the Festival of Battles.
    • Seven token ritual: Invoke a transmogrification on an item. [Add one line of text to the description, or replace words within the existing description.]
    • Eight token ritual: A piece of powerful armor invoked from the Festival of Battles.

• Ten token ritual: Summon and bind a crafted wooden table to a location of your choice.
    • Ten token ritual: Summon and bind a storage chest to a location of your choice.
    • Ten token ritual: Invoke a greater transmogrification on a room.
    • Ten token ritual: Invoke a naming ritual on an item or room, giving it a more fitting name that shows its uniqueness.
    • Ten token ritual: Invoke a major transmogrification on yourself.
    • Ten token ritual: A Festival of Battles throne is summoned and bound after a powerful ritual to a location of your choice.

[Definitions and Notes:
    A 'transmogrification' is a change to the description of the subject - either add a single new line of text denoting an addition or change to the base item, or a replacement of any specific words in the description.
    No laser crossbows here. All descriptions changes to items are subject to staff discretion and approval.
    All permanent changes to rooms must be to rooms in your lair or den.]
    Last edited by Wyrhtan; 12-17-2012, 09:19 PM.
    Grendel's Revenge StoryGuide
Working...
X