Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A Notice to the Laboratory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Notice to the Laboratory.

*Scrawled on a black piece of parchment in blood*

After the fane battle this day, I find myself without armor. I will take back each piece of armor, as I see fit, from each of your hides. If you reside within the walls of the Laboratory, and I see you, there will be no hesitation. I've lost my patience with your scientist and fellow lab rats. I will kill you, on sight.

*Signed Neatly*
    Ralimere the Ruthless.

The Wind Of Death

*scrawled underneath in purple crayon*

Teleporters are pansies!

-E. G.
    Originally posted by Bactrian
    Every member of the staff prides him or herself on a constructive relationship with the players, and we expect that relationship to remain constructive in the future.

Comment

[This parchment has been covered completely in one messily repeated word done in red blood or ink...]

ProDuCTivitY ProDUctivity prODuctVIity prODuctivITY prODUCTivitY PROducTivity PrODuctivitY PRodCUtiviTY PRoducTIVIty PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty producTucivTIty ProductiviITy ProducTiviTy prodUCtiIVITy prodUCTivity PRODUcitivity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY proDUCTivity prodUCtivity PRoDuctIVITY productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy proDUCTivity productIVITY PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY proDUCTivity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty ProdCUctiviy prodUctIVitiy prodUCTivity prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty PRodUCTIVitiy prodUCTIViy PRoducTivity proDUCtivity pROductivITY prodUCTivity PRODUcitivity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty prodUCtivity prodUCtivity ProdCUctiviy prodUctIVitiy prodUCTivity prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty PrODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty ProductiviITy ProDUctivity prODuctVIity prODuctivITY prODUCTivitY prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty PROducTivity produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty ProductiviITy ProducTiviTy producTuvity PRODuctIVITY PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty ProductiviITy ProducTiviTy prodUCtiIVITy prodUCTivity PRODUcitivity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy ProdCUctiviy prodUctIVitiy prodUCTivity prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty prodUCTivity productiVITIY proDUCTivity prodUCtivity PRODUCitivity productIvitiy prodUCTivITY producTIviTY prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY PRodUCTIVitiy prodUCTIViy PRoducTivity productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty ProductiviITy ProDUctivity prODuctVIity prODuctivITY prODUCTivitY PROducTivity PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy prODuctivITY prODUCTivitY PROducTivity PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity prodUCtivity ProdCUctiviy prodUctIVitiy prodUCTivity prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty PRoducTivity productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty PRODUCTIVIty producTuvity PRODuctIVITY PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity prODUCTivitY PROducTivity PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity prodUCtivity ProdCUctiviy prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty productiVitiy PRODUCTIVIty produCTivity ProductIvity producTucivTIty PRODUCTIVIty producTuvity PRODuctIVITY PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty prodUCtivItiy prodUCtivity PRodUctivIty PROductivity produCTIVIty PRODUcitivity prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY proDUCTivity prodUCtivity PRoDuctIVITY productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY PrODuctivitY prodUCtivity ProDucTivIty ProDucTivIty prodUCTIVITY prodUCTIVITy productiVitiy prodUCTivity productiVITIY prodUCtivity producTuvity PRODuctIVITY productiVitiy proDUCTivity proDUCtivity productIVITY
      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

A short message is scratched into a small piece of Harpy hide.

Amusing. While I slumbered, Usuichii seems to have lost more of his marbles.

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

Etched in acid:

Don't make me get the stick...
          Vote for GR!
          El. Psy. Congroo.
          Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

Working...
          X