Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A feast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A feast!

*a message posted at the shrine with crudely drawn balloons and food*

Let it be known that the Dragoons and their allies will be hosting a feast for the Dragoons and their allies in the Dragoon feast hall in honor of Yelpi finding our most hated enemy's lair - Freaky Vampire Laboratory!

Second guest(s) of honor will be the builders who destroyed it!

All of the Dragoon clan and their allies are invited! Bring your own food or drink or feast on what we have!

Anyone willing to help donate, cook, scavenge food or drink should deposit it in a corner in the feast hall. Let's get grunts to clean out the cobwebs!

[Want to see what date and time is good for everyone. First try is for Sat or Sun next week, 1/9-1/10 after 6pm EST]
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
    Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
    They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
    Originally posted by kaoslace
    I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

*another note tacked on hastily*

Anyone who wishes to perform for the festivities are welcome! Bring your poems, songs, dance or amazing feats for all to see and amaze!

Just dont blow us up and kill everyone, so no explosive demonstrations allowed!

They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.

Comment

I have put Iyzebel in charge of the festivities as she has shown to be capable and amazing at it!

Anyone wanting to perform or have any questions about the feast should contact either myself or Iyzebel.

Comment

[Tacked on below the postings is a neat piece of cream-colored parchment. The following appears to be sinuously penned in a delicate dark-crimson script]

~Greetings to all of our honorable Dragoon members~

In acknowledgement that all have various waking hours, we would best like to find a time that works for all. Please forward along your waking hours so that a tally can be kept! If you have any questions regarding the feast, wish to participate in the entertainment or just have general questions, feel free to reach out to either Dvea or myself!

In the great victory that has been won over the - "Freaky Vampire Laboratory" - Let us celebrate those whose efforts shone brightly as this victory is only one of many to come!

There is much to feast upon, though if you are particular to something, do let me know and I will do my best in trying to acquire it for you or please feel free to bring your own if you so desire.

We would wish to also acknowledge those with any talents so that all might enjoy in the festivities. We encourage any of our members to start a band (we do have a few instruments on hand for those interested, please inquire), poetry, dance, displays of skill are encouraged as long as they do not include mass injury or slaughter to their respective clan mates. If you are uncertain if you have a talent but still wish to participate, please contact me, I'm sure we can discover something or find a way for you to help!

[As Dvea posted, please confirm your availability so we can work out when this will be fun for everyone. We wouldn't want anyone left out who wants to participate if it can be arranged. Personally my waking hours tend to vary, though lately I've been on consistently during the week as my schedule is open!]
        Iyzebel the Vampire
        Shaman to the Dragoon Army

Comment

*Nearby the collection of notices on the floor, a single golem's head has been placed. It occasionally stirs to life with a hum and light indigo glow, but does and says nothing*

[Oh, I think either day that weekend will work for all of us at the Lab.]
          -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

[Alright, we're gonna try for Sat 1/9 at 8pm EST. Hope this time is convenient for everyone]

Comment

Originally posted by Dvea View Post
              [Alright, we're gonna try for Sat 1/9 at 8pm EST. Hope this time is convenient for everyone]
              [ you mean 2/9, right?!?]
              SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

[Er, yes. We will not go back in time for the feast]

Comment

[It would make things interesting.]

Comment

The feast will be conducted on the 4th floor Canteen to my knowledge.

All monsters who do not have access or do not know where to go should meat at the clan lair entrance.

PS: Rythgen has a whole bunch of food stacked somewhere and we need a mage with teleportation skills to help shift this. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dvea View Post
                      PS: Rythgen has a whole bunch of food stacked somewhere and we need a mage with teleportation skills to help shift this. Anyone?

I can do the teleporting, as long as someone else does the carrying...
                      Yelpi the Lich
                      This clan is full of idiots!
                      Morph the Minotaur gruntles, "You have forever, don't you?"
                      You gesture at Morph the Minotaur.

Comment

Alright, we'll probably be looking around for you tonight then. I'm not sure what he has but it sounds like a big stash of something!

Comment

My stash appears to have been destroyed by someone. It's rather pathetic when a mountain of candy can't even be left in peace.

[Whoever red scrolled the space, lame. At least post gloating about it.]

Comment

{Too bad Snillo isn't around, we could blame it on him}
                            Vote for GR!
                            El. Psy. Congroo.
                            Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

Originally posted by kaoslace View Post
                              {Too bad Snillo isn't around, we could blame it on him}
                              [He really is the most likely suspect, even if he hasn't returned yet. If I recall, he ate a lot in his sleep too.]
                              -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
                              X