Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

A feast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ Well, well. Seems to have worked out. My internet went down after posting yesterday, and is just now up. For how long, I don't know. ]
    Yelpi the Lich
    This clan is full of idiots!
    Morph the Minotaur gruntles, "You have forever, don't you?"
    You gesture at Morph the Minotaur.

Comment

[Just a reminder: This event is tonight]
      Originally posted by Usuichii
      Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
      Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
      They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
      Originally posted by kaoslace
      I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Thanks for feast, was fun! Ate lots. Cow girl delicious, we likes to eat other one next time, need matched pair.
        Me Eats Brains.

Comment

A grunt stands at the entrance to the shrine, clearly looking for something.

When it identifies a Lab Rat walking by, it quickly takes some pie from it's inventory and hurls it.

"Dvea says to tell you that you stink!"

They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.

Comment

[Thanks everyone for making a great event. That includes Grelch and Acerbus for putting up a good fight and crashing the party!]

Comment

[Special kudos to Iyzebel for providing great entertainment with her song. It was very engaging and creative.]

Comment

[Was a fun event! Special thanks to Grelch and Acerbus for crashing. The battle was in good fun and kept things entertaining Thanks to all those who made it and for those who were unable to attend this event, perhaps the next! Also thanks to Dvea for coming up with the idea for the event, it was a fun breakaway from the usual. ]
                Iyzebel the Vampire
                Shaman to the Dragoon Army

Comment

[Above the Dragoon lair, a sharp whistle sounds as a cloud of steam erupts from a pipe atop a lone golem's armor. A flicker of indigo lights through the eyes and cracks of the golem's head as it begins to spout a loud message aimed at the entrance below.]

GReETingS *crackle* INFeRiORs,

It is I, the *bzzt* grEAt sciENtiSt UsuicHII. YoU SPEciMEN arE beiNG infORmed thAt youR reCEnt *cackling sound* actIVitiES are seEn as UnpROductive, and HAve noT been *crackle* autHORized. ALl futURe atTempTs at FRIVloITY wiLl requi*bzzzt*re proPEr foRMs. FrIVoliTy withOUt *crackle* propER docUMentAtion wiLl be pUnIShED.

ThAt iS *bzzzt* all.

[The golem continues, repeating the message at anything that moves.]
                  -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

[Yelpi comes up from the lair and places a straw hat bearing a withered blue flower over the golems' head, then wraps a pink feathered scarf about it's neck. Patting the golem on the back, she sticks a note on it's back. The note reads: ]

Kick me, I'm Stoopid!
                    Yelpi the Lich
                    This clan is full of idiots!
                    Morph the Minotaur gruntles, "You have forever, don't you?"
                    You gesture at Morph the Minotaur.

Comment

Working...
                    X