Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

The Restless Rogues are recruiting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Restless Rogues are recruiting.

Pinned to the wall of the shrine, an ornately decorated large black parchment hangs above the others. Black shields with two swords crossed, adorn each corner. Across the center of both the top and bottom of the parchment, a gold arrow with a single feather are painted in gold. Silver vines wrapped along white scepters line each side of the ebony paper. Written in beautiful calligraphy, the parchment reads,

Hail Uthgol!

The Restless Rogues seek humanoids of all types to join our ranks. Warriors, Builders, Shaman, you will find you are welcomed within our halls. We seek to train the best in Uthgol. We will stand proudly together, as humanoids above all the others. Honorable creatures coming together under the rightful banner of who we are, and what we do. Come, and help us reclaim a lost glory of our kind. Anyone seeking an invitation should find Terius or Taithleach, both Minotaurs, both leaders of the clan. Come, and find yourself at home.

[[The Restless Rogues are a PURE Humanoid clan. There are NO Requirements to join OOC or IC. We do have some IC things we will be asking members, but as stated, nothing is required.

Obviously we are a completely new clan, and as such don't have a lair or anything set up yet. Hoping you are all as excited as we are and we can get things up and running quickly.

Anyone wishing to join should seek out myself, or Taithleach, as mentioned IC. If you have any OOC questions, please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to bringing another pure clan back to GR!]]

Have you need of dancing, assassin Orcs? I bring explosives!
    Pay no attention that orc shaped bush.

Comment

[Resting on the floor at the bottom of the piece of parchment is a golem's head, its eyes glowing and mouth chattering as it repeats a message to anyone in the area.]

AnD SO tHe numbER of sPEcimen *bzzzzt* avAIlable to the laBORatory grOWs.
      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

The Restless Rogues lair has begun construction. We will have a place for any personal belongings for anyone wishing to join very shortly. We are slowly getting on our feet, and still looking to swell our ranks. Seek out Terius or Taithleach for an invitation.

Comment

Oh! A new Lair! I will have to find it and bestow gifts!
          SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Working...
          X