Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

To Members of The Scoundrels' Lair:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Members of The Scoundrels' Lair:

I awoke yesterday to find the lair in a shocking state of repair and have set grunts to fix certain areas. In searching out the problem, I have come to the conclusion that some powerful human mage has cast a spell over the lair. Our traps will now spring on anyone, and our alliances have been broken.

I henceforth set a decree that no member enter the lair, or walk about in it, if you are already within. Kneel down in fervent prayer to Grendel that he might remove this cursed spell. I will make another announcement when I hear from Grendel concerning this.
    Scoundrel the Mummy
    Leader of Scoundrel's Lair
    ~Your better leader~

This troubling news has reached my ear by trusted Grunt Pow. I find myself away on urgent matters. Upon my return... I will heed your announcement and seek you out.
    “Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

Comment

I have sensed, and I think, heard Grendel's spirit roving about the lair, undoing the cursed spells cast on it by the hooman mages. Many curses have been reversed, although the traps still spring on lair members. I will keep all members informed of progress, and notify all when we may roam the lair freely again. For now, continue with your fervent prayers. Grendel hears you!
      Scoundrel the Mummy
      ~Your better leader~

Comment

The decree to stay out of the lair or not to move about in it is now lifted. WELCOME BACK, ALL! Let us praise Grendel for his aid!

The areas most of us use are now free of the humans' curses. Grendel has informed me that there are some cursed traps still in obscure areas of the lair. He has challenged me to deal with those personally. Some areas of the lair were damaged and repairing would have been too dangerous, due to the curses that had been used to damage them. As a result, some member's personal tombs were ripped down and rebuilt. I removed personal items from those tombs. Unfortunately, I didn't write down what belonged to whom because my warriors were screaming so loudly. But when you see me next, ask about your items, and I will show you where they are stashed safely away. The passwords to most of your rune doors has also, of necessity, been changed, so most of you will need me to reoffer your tombs to you, and change your passwords again. Sorry about that, but all is well now.

Praise be to Grendel!
        Scoundrel the Mummy
        ~Your better leader~

Comment

Working...
        X