Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Festival Of Bones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival Of Bones

Upon the Wall outside of the Shrine, Written in Black Ink that smells of Herbs upon a Silvery Scroll

Greetings, Monsters of Uthgol.

A night of gore and games approaches our home land. The Festival of Bones is a tradition lost for ages
    in the annals of history. But I, Anuu, have found the ancient scripts detailing the lost tradition
    and the rituals used in this great Festival. And while the Festival of Bones was intended for
    Undead only, I invite all monsters to join us at the Shrine of Grendel, because all become bone in time.
    Don your best bony armors for a night of fun and frights with me while we give thanks to our land and
    to Grendel himself. Masks and costumes are encouraged, and the arts of Illusionists are welcome!

Signed,

Anuu the Lich

[OOC Note : The Festival of Bones is a player-run event which will take place on Saturday, June 14th, 2014 at the Shrine. I will be there from 2:00PM EST until whenever people leave. Hopefully it will peak at 6-9pm. I will run some games and have prizes for the winners. This is a great opportunity for some RP, so don't miss out! You can ask me any questions in-game or on this thread.]
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Anuu, Master of Scrolls. All of them.

Reminder!

Attached to the note above in the same style

Greetings once more, Uthgol.

I would like to remind everyone that I am hosting the Festival of Bones, an ancient Undead ritual which was meant to give thanks and offerings to our creator, Grendel. I recently discovered this tradition in my scrolls, and I invite all monsters to participate. Show us your bones!

Signed,

Anuu.
    Originally posted by Usuichii
    Anuu, Master of Scrolls. All of them.

Comment

Working...
    X