Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Feldin The Sphinx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feldin The Sphinx

Feldin the Sphinx is seen charging headlong into the shrine. A DarkBlue Iron Helm flops about on his head, and his satchel is stuffed to the point of breaking. A handle sticks out from it, and your eye catches the base of the blade, made from the same DarkBlue Iron as the helm.

Panting, he runs to a pedestal and tacks a note to it. Smiling to himself, the Sphinx turns and walks way, a smug grin flashing across his dirty face. After taking three steps, he turns around, and scratches further into the note, and places a second note below the first.

"FELDIN KILLED A HUMAN, HE DID! OF COURSE HE DID! THE HUMAN HAD ARMOR AND SWORD AND HELMET A PRETTY BLUE, YES! FELDIN TOOK IT! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! NO NO! .....

OH, AND FELDIN FOUND THIS TOO, STUPID PAPER!"

The handwriting on the second note is much clearer and is written in the human language.

Log:
    This map is terrible, whoever was in charge of procuring these should be fired.
    I am completely lost now, and barely escaped being trampled by giants in the hills.
    I'm making a note here because if captured, these giants could become ferocious weapons for us.
    Found my way to the forest, still lost, and almost got carried off by a pack of giant bird-human creatures.
    Second note here, these flying beasts are too wild to control, but maybe if released behind enemy lines, they could disrupt them to our advantage.
    Some sort of skeletal creature slashed me good, very sharp claws. Don't know if I can make it to camp and I'm running out of ink.
    Likely final note, although brutal, the skeleton wasn't very bright, might make good d...

{The above note was actually found on a different human roaming Larou. This isn't a story I made up. There was armor, a sword, and some other items, but the note is what is important here.}

Comment

Working...
    X