Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here:

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give):

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox:

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer:

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreachable

What is going on tonight.. I'm on, I'm off... my last trace route had 29 stops and still unreachable...
    “Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

there is a post about this it by Bruce. in the discussion forums.
    I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

I assume you don't mean the one which is scheduled to take place at midnight pacific time???? because its no where near midnight there...
      “Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead.” Twitter @tyrantbain

I'm having the same problem. I'm hoping that it'll be fixed by the maintenance Bruce mentioned.
        Not the cola.
        Or the TV show.
        Or the mountain.
        And it's pronounced "Shah-sta" by me.
        I got the name from a C.S. Lewis book.
        Please stop asking =(